Thoughts today

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

We are on different time Dev. We are more day folks. We took a couple longs today done for day We did nicely. What happens after ah. rather hit harder on super high odds 80%97% st probable moves and compound then sit in a small position for swings with a 60% probability in the long run but that is mostly us. Dif strokes for different folks. I hear ya on the rest.

zoro
i just dont see how one can expect to do nicely with in a 15m window of a modest bounce...when one can do soooo much better as soon as that 15 mins is over with

hours left to the trading day in a bearish short position with the trend.

the trend is no longer UP for the NDX and i can show that others on at the door ... so although i love to take a counter trend trade once in a while ...no way in ell

i do it when the MOMO is in bearish territory knocking on EXTREME BEARISH or Crash territory ...within as lil as 3 DAYS.

if i even mention a long at this point it would be irresponsible of me...to lead them to what could be a slaughter.

i understand ...but i strongly advise to stand down.

just sayin

:bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 11 April 2014 - 01:44 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#42 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

sorry about all the typos

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#43 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

We are on different time Dev. We are more day folks. We took a couple longs today done for day We did nicely. What happens after ah. rather hit harder on super high odds 80%97% st probable moves and compound then sit in a small position for swings with a 60% probability in the long run but that is mostly us. Dif strokes for different folks. I hear ya on the rest.

zoro
i just dont see how one can expect to do nicely with in a 15m window of a modest bounce...when one can do soooo much better as soon as that 15 mins is over with

hours left to the trading day in a bearish short position with the trend.

the trend is no longer UP for the NDX and i can show that others on at the door ... so although i love to take a counter trend trade once in a while ...no way in ell

i do it when the MOMO is in bearish territory knocking on EXTREME BEARISH or Crash territory ...within as lil as 3 DAYS.

if i even mention a long at this point it would be irresponsible of me...to lead them to what could be a slaughter.

i understand ...but i strongly advise to stand down.

just sayin

:bowtie:

Dev the way we trade we do just fine. Its the swing folks I find few who can in get close to our compounding and the safeness of our trading. 90% of traders want big swings 10-100 pts and 90+% lose money. That speaks volumes. You cannot trade the leverage we do swinging the way most do. If you do you go broke as many do. So our 2 pts may mean 6-10 to some swing trader.

When we have odds in this class of a short term move and hit it hard why sit in a position for a 20+ counter move? Why not take some of the safe part of that and next. Like I said dif. strokes for dif. folks.

Edited by zoropb, 11 April 2014 - 02:08 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#44 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

btw we came into today with 70% odds to the numbers I mentioned and we also had about 80% odds of a 16-+ bounce after hitting it's zone, also if the center was not met in the zone then we had 75% the market would go back and close it. I would say that is quite responsible for the day and was very profitable! I heard zero complaints from everyone on the blog and there is a lot of them and reading this too. So, I go back to the same old argument here... it is a matter of time frame and the way we trade.

Edited by zoropb, 11 April 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#45 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

I want to add flat as 95% of us on the blog are at this point and happy as heck for such a nice day and week. So, what happens next week we will take it step by step and day by day. Not trying to be right all I care about is make money for our members, myself and keep us safe.

Edited by zoropb, 11 April 2014 - 03:12 PM.