take a look @1999 adn 2001

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#11 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

HUI-GDX-XAU all now below the March 27 lows by a little, either C waves are ending or a 3rd wave down to test Dec low is underway

BSing away

Senor

Yep - I am showing and extended Wave 5 of C in progress here (in III now) - the only question I have does this finish Wave C or Wave 1 of C????

stubaby B)

#12 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

HUI-GDX-XAU all now below the March 27 lows by a little, either C waves are ending or a 3rd wave down to test Dec low is underway

BSing away

Senor

Yep - I am showing and extended Wave 5 of C in progress here (in III now) - the only question I have does this finish Wave C or Wave 1 of C????

stubaby B)

Stu, I believe the answer to your question will become obvious in early May, say after the 5th of May.

-tria :unsure:

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,041 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:55 AM

why?

BSing away

Senor

stubaby B)

Stu, I believe the answer to your question will become obvious in early May, say after the 5th of May.

#14 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

why?

Γιατί όχι ?
OK, I'll give you a clue, it has to do with π and T's and and I don't mean pie and Teas.

BSing away

Senor

stubaby B)

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

tough to say, oscillators are oversold and sentiment is in the can, not usually a place where new legs down begin. but, its a tough call. and yet nem is +5.5%. i dont know , but i think this is all part of wave 2. we are still in the parameters on gold that place it a fairly normal wave2 correction. plus we are coming into the time band where the cardinal cross in the heavens reach its maximum potential on the 25th. the market is giving ground , but not cratering @this point. dharma

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:38 PM

[quote name='dharma' date='Apr 21 2014, 01:06 PM' post='691971']
tough to say, oscillators are oversold and sentiment is in the can, not usually a place where new legs down begin. but, its a tough call. and yet nem is +5.5%. i dont know , but i think this is all part of wave 2. we are still in the parameters on gold that place it a fairly normal wave2 correction. plus we are coming into the time band where the cardinal cross in the heavens reach its maximum potential on the 25th. the market is giving ground , but not cratering @this point.
dharma
[/
quote]

we briefly went below the HUI-GDX .618's and are now back slightly above them, heck of an importante juncture, I added a little to longs today, feels to me a lot like the Dec time frame, I think the HUI 215-220 area will be similar to the HUI 188-293 area from Dec. we see

PUREBS

Senor

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

in addition "so far" we are seeing some daily technical divergences with today's lower lows vs those in later March, but those "potential" divergences need to be confirmed with a solid rally from here and significant further downside could see those "potential divergences" blown away - balanced on a knife's edge here BSing away Senor

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

couple quick thoughts on AUY/AEM price action as result of buying Oskisko. With the super negative current miner environment they are really whacking the "buyers" of other miner stocks. However IMO in 6 months this will be looked upon by the markets as a "smart deal", my guess is that the miners could not develop the type of assets AUY/AEM are buying from Oskisko at anywhere close to the same cost especially when considering "country risk", just my opinion. Right now the market is labeling them idiots, if gold rallies just to 1450-1500 they could be heroes, above 2000 perhaps "saints?"...LOL more BS Senor

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,614 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

couple quick thoughts on AUY/AEM price action as result of buying Oskisko. With the super negative current miner environment they are really whacking the "buyers" of other miner stocks. However IMO in 6 months this will be looked upon by the markets as a "smart deal", my guess is that the miners could not develop the type of assets AUY/AEM are buying from Oskisko at anywhere close to the same cost especially when considering "country risk", just my opinion. Right now the market is labeling them idiots, if gold rallies just to 1450-1500 they could be heroes, above 2000 perhaps "saints?"...LOL

more BS

Senor

its interesting how that works. today an idiot , tomorrow a genius
i forgot to mention the gofo is negative out to 6months. last time this happened, it caused the august rally. so , even though there is tremendous weight on the market, the physical supply is not there, as seen from the gofo. miners are on the bargain block once again, of course if the lows break that will not be the case. does hui hold 215 or do we break to 175?
dharma
w/nem +5.5% today, maybe the abx to buy out nem deal is still alive?
tremendous pressure on the market. so far it has not broken!

Edited by dharma, 21 April 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

couple quick thoughts on AUY/AEM price action as result of buying Oskisko. With the super negative current miner environment they are really whacking the "buyers" of other miner stocks. However IMO in 6 months this will be looked upon by the markets as a "smart deal", my guess is that the miners could not develop the type of assets AUY/AEM are buying from Oskisko at anywhere close to the same cost especially when considering "country risk", just my opinion. Right now the market is labeling them idiots, if gold rallies just to 1450-1500 they could be heroes, above 2000 perhaps "saints?"...LOL

more BS

Senor

its interesting how that works. today an idiot , tomorrow a genius
i forgot to mention the gofo is negative out to 6months. last time this happened, it caused the august rally. so , even though there is tremendous weight on the market, the physical supply is not there, as seen from the gofo. miners are on the bargain block once again, of course if the lows break that will not be the case. does hui hold 215 or do we break to 175?
dharma
w/nem +5.5% today, maybe the abx to buy out nem deal is still alive?
tremendous pressure on the market. so far it has not broken!

so far it appears the .618's will again hold at this time and new closing lows (slightly) below late March could be registered as well if we close at this HUI 218 and GDX 23.37 area which could satisfy possible wave "C" decline parameters (closing charts, already satisfies via intradays), interesting set up "if" it plays out

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 21 April 2014 - 02:39 PM.