the next leg

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#71 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

if the count is correct and this is a wave 2, then .618 corrections are quite normal and sometimes substandard keep in mind the banksters have gotten quite short the market. they trade solely for profit. they need to scale back their shorts, and i suspect the mid night take down last night and yesterday was about that and more to come today and when A finishes, then C. dharma i just want to point out that the etf =gld is all about their having access to physical if needed. for the banksters. i want to see some give up in the miners. many are still overbought. they need to get oversold so the rally can take place

Edited by dharma, 15 July 2014 - 11:06 AM.

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

seeing some nice ending patterns here. finishing wave A may not be finished or very close. waiting through this week. no interest in B dharma

#73 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

if the count is correct and this is a wave 2, then .618 corrections are quite normal and sometimes substandard
keep in mind the banksters have gotten quite short the market. they trade solely for profit. they need to scale back their shorts, and i suspect the mid night take down last night and yesterday was about that and more to come today and when A finishes, then C.
dharma
i just want to point out that the etf =gld is all about their having access to physical if needed. for the banksters.
i want to see some give up in the miners. many are still overbought. they need to get oversold so the rally can take place

I disagree that a .618 is likely or will occur - why? Because this is a wave 2 within what is IMO an unfolding larger 3 as the larger degree wave 2 has already bottomed in late May/early June, this is where .382's commonly occur and 50%ers. Anything of course is possible, I added a small tranche into the close

Senor

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

if the count is correct and this is a wave 2, then .618 corrections are quite normal and sometimes substandard
keep in mind the banksters have gotten quite short the market. they trade solely for profit. they need to scale back their shorts, and i suspect the mid night take down last night and yesterday was about that and more to come today and when A finishes, then C.
dharma
i just want to point out that the etf =gld is all about their having access to physical if needed. for the banksters.
i want to see some give up in the miners. many are still overbought. they need to get oversold so the rally can take place

I disagree that a .618 is likely or will occur - why? Because this is a wave 2 within what is IMO an unfolding larger 3 as the larger degree wave 2 has already bottomed in late May/early June, this is where .382's commonly occur and 50%ers. Anything of course is possible, I added a small tranche into the close

Senor

well 1293 and change is the 50% and .618 1280 and change. so not that much further to go. i was tempted to add some back into the close. difference of opinions make a market. and we can have differences of opinion and both still make money. my work shows a strong rally beginning after the new moon. so we wait and see what the market does.
dharma

#75 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

dharma

Senor

well 1293 and change is the 50% and .618 1280 and change. so not that much further to go. i was tempted to add some back into the close. difference of opinions make a market. and we can have differences of opinion and both still make money. my work shows a strong rally beginning after the new moon. so we wait and see what the market does.
dharma

si it is interesting that gold hit its 50% and silver has not yet reached its 38% retrace, nor have the miner ETF's got close to their 50% levels. I am slowly reaccumulating some of the positions I sold higher up

Senor

#76 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:14 AM

dharma

Senor

dharma

si it is interesting that gold hit its 50% and silver has not yet reached its 38% retrace, nor have the miner ETF's got close to their 50% levels. I am slowly reaccumulating some of the positions I sold higher up

Senor

silver tagged the 38% retrace overnight, looks like at least a near term bottom could be in place. Key question is whether the correction has ended, or that was just wave "A" of an unfolding ABC decline

BSing away

Senor

#77 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

dharma

Senor

dharma

Senor

silver tagged the 38% retrace overnight, looks like at least a near term bottom could be in place. Key question is whether the correction has ended, or that was just wave "A" of an unfolding ABC decline

BSing away

Senor

Senor:

Could go either way - my thought is we have A now and are starting a strong B followed by a weak C to finish this minor Wave 2 above yesterday's close, FWIW

stubaby B)