MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

....of Momentum ...Crash type selling to come.

It usually takes time for such and indicator to pass thru the Momentum TOP buying into the bearish region and then into the momentum Selling Bottom region.

Well here we are just entering the area and fast ....so I expect some kind of MASSIVE DOWNWARD MOVE

Be (very) careful if you have ANY LONGS that dont' need a 20% LOSS !! ! ! ! !

:bowtie:

SO TRADE SHORT or SELL .

For any who care to look back for a reference. Roughly page 389 currently.

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=121346

page 364

#22 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:28 PM

....of Momentum ...Crash type selling to come.

It usually takes time for such and indicator to pass thru the Momentum TOP buying into the bearish region and then into the momentum Selling Bottom region.

Well here we are just entering the area and fast ....so I expect some kind of MASSIVE DOWNWARD MOVE

Be (very) careful if you have ANY LONGS that dont' need a 20% LOSS !! ! ! ! !

:bowtie:

SO TRADE SHORT or SELL .

For any who care to look back for a reference. Roughly page 389 currently.

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=121346

page 364

rut just filled gap

#23 Market Slayer

Market Slayer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

As usual, crash thoughts are wrong, and the ego trip lives on. :lol:

Slayer,

You're just being a troll. Post something useful sometime.

sorry dio, you are a great swing trader. I am just tired of all the private comments by dev and he does not take responses. over the years dev leads more sheep to slaughter with the non stop bearishness. anyway, here is my tip of the day for you. Go to UWM and look at the volume profiles over the last few years and you will see the patterns. If you look at MVV you will see it from August 1st 2013 until early september. on uwm you will see it on March 4th into the bottom around May 20th, and on July 1st it happened again. Most likely the uwm bottom will be around the end of this month or very early in august. good luck and thanks again for all the great stuff you share. Your preferred 3-4 days of down looks like it happened. MCO gave a mild buy spike the other day and today might be a higher low. sweet for traders who understand how manipulated things are.

#24 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:33 PM

Slayer,

sorry dio, you are a great swing trader. I am just tired of all the private comments by dev and he does not take responses. over the years dev leads more sheep to slaughter with the non stop bearishness. anyway, here is my tip of the day for you. Go to UWM and look at the volume profiles over the last few years and you will see the patterns. If you look at MVV you will see it from August 1st 2013 until early september. on uwm you will see it on March 4th into the bottom around May 20th, and on July 1st it happened again. Most likely the uwm bottom will be around the end of this month or very early in august. good luck and thanks again for all the great stuff you share. Your preferred 3-4 days of down looks like it happened. MCO gave a mild buy spike the other day and today might be a higher low. sweet for traders who understand how manipulated things are.

wow you agree with MR dev since uwm 2x bull rut, and Mr dev said bottom for rut is end of month or beginning of aug . Thxs for sharing your thoughts !! but just see we are we are all on same page to make money . but your quotes do indicate you agree with down till end of month ish.

#25 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

hey knucklehead you call yourself a Market Slayer ? what indicates that crash THOUGHTS are wrong when the warning has just begun ?

as usual not a single trade idea.... not a decent market comment on strategy or technical analysis. .

just a boneheaded bullish attitude....... that looks to put other people down for what they say and type... instead of posting

anything of value on their own threads.

geezz... when will these guys stop ?? not until ..after they run me off no doubt.

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 July 2014 - 01:43 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#26 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

when will these guys stop ?? not until ..after they run me off no doubt.
[/quote]

Please be above the Frey there are always haters , i appreciated every post !!
thxs roger for the chart http://stockcharts.com/public/1396335.
I proved your posts from 2010, just do your thing ,ideas shared is what makes us all even better at this !!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

#27 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

hey knucklehead you call yourself a Market Slayer ? what indicates that crash THOUGHTS are wrong when the warning has just begun ?

as usual not a single trade idea.... not a decent market comment on strategy or technical analysis. .

just a boneheaded bullish attitude....... that looks to put other people down for what they say and type... instead of posting

anything of value on their own threads.

geezz... when will these guys stop ?? not until ..after they run me off no doubt.

I just ignore the criticizers. Heated exchanges with them is what they want.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#28 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

there is all kinds of technical damage being done this week no need to calculate it or predict it ..its happened its there. some posters..i wont even acknowledge as traders.. that obviously do not know crap when it comes to market potentials or probabilities ..or technical analysis like.. MarketSlayer :blink: either dont see it or haven't a clue ..and can't figure it out. BUT instead of posting his own thoughts on a thread .. all he can do is go to someone elses thread and say.. Dat cant happen! and thats putting it politely . geez what kind of argument is that ? :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 July 2014 - 02:20 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#29 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

Dev, don't let it get to you. Just keep doing what you do so well. Many of us very much appreciate your work -- your time and hard work and willingness to share.

#30 Market Slayer

Market Slayer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Slayer,

wow you agree with MR dev since uwm 2x bull rut, and Mr dev said bottom for rut is end of month or beginning of aug . Thxs for sharing your thoughts !! but just see we are we are all on same page to make money . but your quotes do indicate you agree with down till end of month ish.

in the mean time u may want to trade to enhance your overall return instead of waiting for a crash to occur. your trades when tza was in the 18 zone are basically what I am referring too as dev got all beared up then. 2 posts a day when we are in an uptrend, and 10+ on a few pts of down. when he loses all his money again he will go dark. no different than incesent up calls by the chief. just take some of the pie each day and do not let the loud mouths doing all the talk with no documentation of trading acct sway you. good luck.