the next leg

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

this is slow motion. it is taking time to develop this week we have the raping of the options players. it takes place monthly , yet folks flock to options next week starts indian buying for diwali. i think a bid develops. this week is lost miners have a firm bid. it makes me think the underlying metal bid is not far behind dharma

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

i was thinking the same thing about a 3 day pull back and we are going to have one freaking humongous move. watch out when this bad boy breaks 295 on the hui will add a quick 15 percent imo
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

this is slow motion. it is taking time to develop
this week we have the raping of the options players. it takes place monthly , yet folks flock to options
next week starts indian buying for diwali. i think a bid develops. this week is lost
miners have a firm bid. it makes me think the underlying metal bid is not far behind

dharma

agree, market is shakin the tree hard so the weak hands sell before a big mover higher is my take - but "takes and opinions" are like rear ends, we all have one

Senor

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

this is slow motion. it is taking time to develop
this week we have the raping of the options players. it takes place monthly , yet folks flock to options
next week starts indian buying for diwali. i think a bid develops. this week is lost
miners have a firm bid. it makes me think the underlying metal bid is not far behind

dharma

silver trading is NOW ELECTRONIC, no more "price fixing" in London, be interesting to see if there are any significant changes

http://www.sltrib.co...s-gold.html.csp

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

well a couple of days of gold spinning its wheels ,w/1320 as the new wall. today india is on holiday, and it happens to be options expiration, what a surprise! wham! bam! thank you mam! and the options holder are left holding worthless paper. every month there is a fresh batch of option holders left holding the fuzzy end of the stick i have cash from some light selling so , either today or monday i will put it back to work. one day does not make a trend i find it interesting , w/the media touting super growth 4% last quarter. then why did crude tank 2 yesterday? no demand? ok back to the markets dharma

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,900 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

well a couple of days of gold spinning its wheels ,w/1320 as the new wall. today india is on holiday, and it happens to be options expiration, what a surprise! wham! bam! thank you mam! and the options holder are left holding worthless paper. every month there is a fresh batch of option holders left holding the fuzzy end of the stick
i have cash from some light selling so , either today or monday i will put it back to work.
one day does not make a trend
i find it interesting , w/the media touting super growth 4% last quarter. then why did crude tank 2 yesterday? no demand?
ok back to the markets
dharma

and now the Ukraine situation "appears" to be heating up again

Senor

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

well a couple of days of gold spinning its wheels ,w/1320 as the new wall. today india is on holiday, and it happens to be options expiration, what a surprise! wham! bam! thank you mam! and the options holder are left holding worthless paper. every month there is a fresh batch of option holders left holding the fuzzy end of the stick
i have cash from some light selling so , either today or monday i will put it back to work.
one day does not make a trend
i find it interesting , w/the media touting super growth 4% last quarter. then why did crude tank 2 yesterday? no demand?
ok back to the markets
dharma

and now the Ukraine situation "appears" to be heating up again

Senor

yes, it never went away, now attention is back on it. the ukranians want to charge russia a tax for oil/gas which flows through their lands. in the end europe will lose its supplier. russia is now building pipes to china, india etc
dharma

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

if my analysis is correct next week should begin liftoff august should be a pivotal month for the emergence of the bull dharma

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

if my analysis is correct
next week should begin liftoff
august should be a pivotal month for the emergence of the bull
dharma

Erik Hadik seems to agree with your view.

Russ
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Just sticking this in here, I always wanted some of these Mexican, always more expensive than others and I never bought.
I was always going for least price per ounce.
Lately I favor coins because the home insurance will cover official coins but not bullion.

I finally bought a tube of 20. They go a couple more dollars premium after the current year and it is very rare to find the current
year at a good price.

I was also doing the Austrians lately because they are legal tender in Austria and just got two tubes of them over the last month or so.
I just do it consistently and when catching a low point in price.

I think I need my next gold piece next week or Sunday eve before futures open.
I am actually getting too much silver weight to tote around and have to go to more gold.

I am also happy with some PALL in two accounts.

http://www.aydincoin...r-libertad-coin

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan