63 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:02 PM

Well I did something different but the same model off matrix mobile tangibles,
I bought my wife a valuable ring with a big piece of Tanzanite. I never see it sizes that big,
this stuff is expensive. I usually buy her Levian so its a standardized valuation.
Everything comes from the Sterling family of retailers but some cheaper everyday stuff comes
from other retailers. She probably has as much in jewelry than I have in gold and silver. Diversification I guess.
I wont be able to afford my gold tomorrow now.

Tanzanite comes from the site of adam and eve, Ngorongoro crater. I was close to Solomons mines on Pangea.
I always just wanted some, cant say why. At one time they say it was found as rocks scattered around
the volcano.

I came across this, Skousen comes on at 2:04,
he has me motivated to look into some land with a cabin in Idaho, for my bugout sanctuary.
Even when you see it in plain sight, these things take more time than seems possible. I am working
on a theme of late 2015 peak, a secondary peak some time later like 2018, and the big low in 2021-22 which
may be the war, he seems to think there is more time kicking the can.
We may have that much time to about 2016 and then a secondary reaction up of some counter intervention
but I would like to be a position to cut and run by 2016 and play it by ear from there but no later than 2018 to
be off matrix.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

so many hot spots around the world.
so many countries over their head in debt
gold languishes. miners have a little spark.
markets go from loved to hated and then loved again
here we are in the hated part. w/some pom pom cheerleaders
this is when the seasonal charts turn up
diwali buying begins this week .
i am looking for the pms to turn up
troubling to see the commercials just get more and more short.
dharma
i found this analagy interesting
http://www.truthdig....pequod_20130707
ahab vs the white whale

#13 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for that, Hedges, another one they dont let on the network cartoons anymore. Another that is appropriate, is the short story, the lottery.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

tomorrow is the fomc minutes. the response to the minutes could be volatile. i do think they take this thing north , but a shakeout could be likely beforehand. so be ready. i have some cash, so if they smack this thing i will be on the buy side, if not i ride dharma

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

weak hands in the west are gone-broke financially and beat up the base continues to be constructed. diwali buying season should be getting underway very soon. i do think today could provide volatility , will the 1st way be the wrong way stay tuned i do my own work and think for myself things are changing in this market dharma

#16 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

one view:
http://scharts.co/1cnYuRX

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

Pretium: ANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Aug. 20, 2014) - Pretium Resources Inc. (TSX:PVG)(NYSE:PVG) ("Pretivm") is pleased to report the results from deep infill drilling underway in the Valley of the Kings, including the intersection of visible gold. (See Table 1 below for assays.) Selected drill highlights include: Hole SU-632-W4 intersected 335.65 grams of gold per tonne over 2.10 meters, including 4,130 grams of gold uncut over 0.80 meters and 3,530 grams of gold uncut over 0.50 meters.

#18 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

weak hands in the west are gone-broke financially and beat up
the base continues to be constructed.
diwali buying season should be getting underway very soon.
i do think today could provide volatility , will the 1st way be the wrong way
stay tuned
i do my own work and think for myself
things are changing in this market
dharma

dharma

My daily chart says 1270 is my line in the sand for gold. If it breaks through that then it could go to 1240, however, like you I see this tremendous base building. You mentioned the India buying season is upon us and the seasonal as well. I lightened up today and have ample cash to back up the truck if we go below 1270. I am in watchful waiting now. :ninja: Thanks for your threads. A daily must read for me. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:59 AM

1270ish was my # i am on the buy.
chinas pmi came in below expectations so w/a weaker economy folks sold gold-reasonable
i still think this is one big base being built. doesnt mean throw caution to the wind. it means
the market is under accumulation.
this brief note on dubai is interesting http://www.graceland...4aug21gold2.PNG
dharma
russ marty is a genius, but not w/o mistakes his trading in the 90s cost him dearly, then he wound up in the slammer.
the market may play out as he says. i am not in that camp. seems to me , he has a bone to pick w/the gold promoters.
not that i disagree w/him there.
we are still in stage 1 in the market. those pointing to the sky, are not market savy

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

in no hurry here. miners weakening , seems by the minute
dharma
russ here is a guy that seems to agree w/marty http://www.arabianmo...08&preview=true