fridays have not been kind to gold
dharma

Doing the same - NGD today.

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

i get nervous when hands point to the sky and the market just spins its wheels. i have guilty of the same just when it seems gold will never go up again. then its time. marty said all the promoters have to give up. i doubt they ever will dharma

#24 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

i get nervous when hands point to the sky and the market just spins its wheels.
i have guilty of the same
just when it seems gold will never go up again. then its time.
marty said all the promoters have to give up.
i doubt they ever will
dharma

Who's pointing to the sky? I just bought a miner that's profitable at $1200 gold.

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

i know for some folks there was an elvis sighting. i too have just spotted him the set up is there on the hourly oscillators to create divergences from oversold . we are close here. yesterdays, selloff produced no selling of physical gold in the etf-gld. so its holding @ around 800tonnes w/all the talk of raising rates, you would think folks would realize, they raise rates in response to rising inflation!? it looks like we are in the bottoming process here. dharma

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

looks to me like we get one more shot down. or it could be done i am leaning towards one more shot down despair in the pm sector dharma

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

keep in mind the gold cot is as of tuesday
http://news.goldseek.../1408735959.php
looks to me like thursdays mini plunge afforded the banksters a way out of their shorts
silver commercials added 5k long
the commercials also went long many commodities.
and are very short the dollar
maybe one more day of pressure.
14 is the year of transition, nothing more
i have 21-22 month cycle topping/bottoming in march
15 will be the year of the climb
dharma

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

geopolitics are the driver right now isis moved into syria, last night and captured an airport the wheeler cycle is the dominant force right now i think 14 will be a transition year, from bear to basing 15 will be the birth of the bull its a time not to shoot yourself in the foot . the world economic power is moving rapidly from west to east i have nibbled on an issue or 2. but no big blocks . just nibbles. as the market gropes for footing keep in mind many of the top bankster firms have rationally put 1200 as a floor for gold. this week could be a pivot. dharma

Edited by dharma, 25 August 2014 - 10:01 AM.

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

what i see right now is the set up for a 50-150 dollar rally to start very soon dharma

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:51 AM

yesterday was the new moon, a low pushing on a string. and getting nowhere. today, we have a pop. i expect this to get legs. yesterday , the 2nd heaviest volume stock was gdx. as i interpret the chart it is under accumulation. the gold chart has an inverse h&s pattern. silver declined in a wedge which is deeply oversold. dont discount the geopolitics in the world there are so many hot spots. isis has my attention , they have a large land mass which used to be iraq/syria. the leader now says he is going to take over italy and spain. well @this point they have gotten further than anyone thought possible. right now geopolitics is the order of the day. front and center. later it will be rising interest rates and inflation. i also see indian demand coming up. now matter what folks think, india will regain its stature as the #1 gold buyer in the world . w/dubai being the #1 gold exchange. no one is mentioning the 21-22 month cycle in gold it is the clearest cycle gold has , i show it having a cycle end in march. in the bull all the 21-22 month cycles were highs. the last one was a low. i am looking for this one to be a high. i think this rally could , i am not saying it will, last a while. i see 15 as the return of the bull. comex and london s days are #ered as the center of the gold universe. hello dubai, yes not shanghai dharma isnt this what happened in gold jimrogersonthemarkets.blogspot.com

Edited by dharma, 26 August 2014 - 09:55 AM.