#21 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 04:45 AM

History rhymes. Every 80 years.

1936:

European gays and Jews flee the Nazis.

Hollywood refuses to criticize for financial reasons.

2016:

European gays and Jews flee the Islamists.

Hollywood refuses to criticize for political correctness reasons.

http://www.breitbart...-escape-terror/

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#22 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:16 AM

France is 'on the verge of a civil war' which could be sparked by a mass sexual assault on women by migrants, intelligence chief warns
  • France is on the verge of 'civil war', the country's head of intelligence says
  • Patrick Calvar said mass sexual assault of women by migrants may start it
  • Believes situation so tense another terror attack could also spark backlash
  • More than 1,000 women sexually abused in Germany on New Year's Eve

Mr Calvar, 60, warned there is evidence that radical Right-wing French groups have been massing arms in preparation for their own attacks on mosques and synagogues.

http://www.dailymail...hief-warns.html

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#23 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:48 AM

Holter nails it, bad money is the root of all evil.

no amount of min wage is going to help them in satanism but is convenient

for depopulation mind control guarantees they

dont get the first entry level job until say about age 35.

I guess that is why it was a bull mkt in the  waiter and bartender jobs in the satanist years,

it has less visibility in min wage taxation. The Adam Smith invisible hand?

At least they can play pokemon go for say about 15 years in wait, bread and circuses.

So basically you are exempt from all federali color of law statute, just state no "intent".

I have federal court case confirmations of "existing law",

that revocation of election is real and upheld.

never list you zip code in any interaction with them then you are not in federali or UN

jurisdiction, write it as "nearby but not in xxxxx".

if they ask you where you live you say it is obvious, I live here in my body. Satanism

is all about "consent of the governed" to volunteer jurisdiction. I heard that long long ago but

didnt exactly know what it meant.

In law you are,

sui generis, not of satanist jurisdiction.
Simple Definition of sui generis
: in a class or group of its own : not like anything else

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#24 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 01:20 PM

intent

textbook slave harvest, they use words to harvest the ignorant

they dont take you for idiots they take your for cowards.

the slaves all think they can game the system to their advantage and more corrupt the

better for the satanic american plantation slaves to get some of dat teat. Notice there is a game structured

for all slaves from welfare to wallstreet, Bread and circuses.

but not work. Creation is taxed in satanism.

which I guess I do

to the extent of getting the resources to come out the other side but for the right

reasons because I am responsible for others, that might be why seed is given to the sowers.

And the funny thing I learned about human nature, they dont want to know and confront

reality.

They want to bounce of walls, superstition and opinion, they are all basically liberals if they

dont claim to be, two wings of the same bird.

Attachments area
Preview YouTube video Why Hillary Clinton May Still Face Prosecution | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux

Why Hillary Clinton May Still Face Prosecution | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux

#25 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:21 PM

new fitts, basically your looking at a depopulation

#26 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

new fitts, basically your looking at a depopulation

TBH one wouldn't hurt. 

#27 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:07 PM

I dont know what TBH means but I guess your saying I posted to many times.

Sorry i get fired up around lagarde luciferian dates, 7/16/16 I guess, and then I only get a brief rest

until I pick up frequency on their next attack, I guess I'm immune to flouride or something.

I do have this sense I even remotely diagnose and fix problems at work before they even happen that way too, always had it cant control it

but it also gives me a sense when I'm in a bad trade sometimes, I learned to respect that feeling. Never get that feeling about gold yet.

When I was a kid at the gas station we ran out on service calls, I always blew people away when I diagnosed their car by just looking at.

Just a kid.

Several times I even took the right part to the call with me.

#28 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:18 AM

The Terrorism Threat: Profile, Profile, Profile

You do it. I do it. He does it. She does it. Everyone engages in profiling — continually.

For example, if you see a bunch of rough-hewn young men walking down the block and you move to the other side; if you patronize the deli with the clean-cut guy behind the counter and not the one with the tattooed, body-pierced, greasy-haired Greenwich Village retread; or prefer a 50-year-old school bus driver for your child to a 22-year-old one, you’ve engaged in profiling.

How about when a mother would choose a 17-year-old girl to babysit her child but definitely not a 17-year-old boy because most child molestation is committed by males? Is that fair? After all, just as most Muslims don’t engage in terrorism, most young men don’t molest children. But life’s not fair. And anyone who thinks a profile is invalidated simply because most members of the group in question don’t conform to it, doesn’t understand profiling.

http://www.americant...le_profile.html

-- -

#29 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:17 AM

Tourists from China are avoiding France amid surging violence and crime.

President of the Chinese Association of Travel Agencies in France, Jean-François Zhou, said “increasingly violent” thefts and assaults are turning France into “one of the worst destinations for foreign tourists”.

Mr. Zhou, a representative for major Chinese travel agency Utour in France, reported a steep decline in visitor numbers from Asia, and said many tourists are now looking to Russia as a less dangerous holiday destination.

“In 2016, there were 1.6 million Chinese tourists compared to 2.2 million in 2015. The  number of Japanese tourists dropped 39 per cent, and Koreans 27 per cent. Our tourists have turned to Russia, which is less attractive but at least it is a safe country. For Putin, it is an economic windfall”, he told Le Parisien.

http://www.breitbart...ightmare-paris/

-- -

#30 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

Machete-wielding man slumps to the ground after being shot in the stomach at the Louvre museum as he attacked French soldiers while screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’    

http://www.dailymail...ated-Paris.html

-- -