BIGGEST SCIENCE SCANDAL EVER: 'GLOBAL WARMING'

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,861 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:10 AM

You have to really be trying to out-do the 40 year long Piltdown scandal!

Have you ever seen "established science" so rife with falsified data?
(Other than the Piltdown man, of course.)

GLOBAL WARMING' BIGGEST SCIENCE SCANDAL EVER

Official records systematically 'adjusted' to show heating...
The most costly scare the world has known.
When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically "adjusted" to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

Two weeks ago, under the headline "How we are being tricked by flawed data on global warming", I wrote about Paul Homewood, who, on his Notalotofpeopleknowthat blog, had checked the published temperature graphs for three weather stations in Paraguay against the temperatures that had originally been recorded. In each instance, the actual trend of 60 years of data had been dramatically reversed, so that a cooling trend was changed to one that showed a marked warming.

This was only the latest of many examples of a practice long recognised by expert observers around the world – one that raises an ever larger question mark over the entire official surface-temperature record.

Following my last article, Homewood checked a swathe of other South American weather stations around the original three. In each case he found the same suspicious one-way “adjustments”. First these were made by the US government’s Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN). They were then amplified by two of the main official surface records, the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (Giss) and the National Climate Data Center (NCDC), which use the warming trends to estimate temperatures across the vast regions of the Earth where no measurements are taken. Yet these are the very records on which scientists and politicians rely for their belief in “global warming”.
Of much more serious significance, however, is the way this wholesale manipulation of the official temperature record – for reasons GHCN and Giss have never plausibly explained – has become the real elephant in the room of the greatest and most costly scare the world has known. This really does begin to look like one of the greatest scientific scandals of all time.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 08 February 2015 - 11:23 AM.

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,861 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:46 PM

Meteorologist: 'In the business world, people go to jail for such manipulations of data'...

Flashback: Climatologist Dr. Pat Michaels: 'The raw temperature data is continually adjusted to show more warming'

Rewriting Their Own Temperature Past At The National Academy Of Sciences: ‘Massively altered temp history since their 1975 report. They have eliminated most of the 1940-1970 cooling’ - ‘If they didn’t tamper with the data, there is no global warming since 1940.’ - In 1978, NOAA reported 0.5C global cooling from 1960-1965. NAS has almost completely erased that.’

Edited by Rogerdodger, 08 February 2015 - 10:55 PM.

#3 salsabob

salsabob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:42 AM

Check the credentials of the morons in these references. For example, Christopher Booker studied history.

I'll go with Dr. Richard Muller, PhD, real scientist, former climate change skeptic, and head of the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature (BEST) project. The project that the Krotch brothers funded in hopes of proving that temperature records were wrong. The project that Big Oil funded Anthony Watts, perpetual denier, declared -

"I'm prepared to accept whatever result they produce, even if it proves my premise wrong. The method isn't the madness that we’ve seen from NOAA, NCDC, GISS, and CRU. That lack of strings attached to funding, plus the broad mix of people involved especially those who have previous experience in handling large data sets gives me greater confidence in the result being closer to a bona fide ground truth than anything we’ve seen yet."

Boy, were they disappointed when Dr. Muller, PhD reported -

http://www.nytimes.c...?pagewanted=all

The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic

ALL me a converted skeptic. Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very existence of global warming. Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I’m now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause.

My total turnaround, in such a short time, is the result of careful and objective analysis by the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature project, which I founded with my daughter Elizabeth. Our results show that the average temperature of the earth’s land has risen by two and a half degrees Fahrenheit over the past 250 years, including an increase of one and a half degrees over the most recent 50 years. Moreover, it appears likely that essentially all of this increase results from the human emission of greenhouse gases.

With that, only the most moronic in the echo chamber continued to cling to the notion of no global warming; the slightly-less moronic gave it up and went on to deny the warming was anthropogenic.

The only question today is whether it is just the usual morons that never gave it up now trying to resurrect their stubborn dullness or is it a return of the slightly less moronic hoping that the rest of us have forgotten? :rolleyes:
John Galt shrugged, outsourced to Red China and opened a hedge fund for unregulated securitized credit derivatives.

If the world didn't suck, wouldn't we all just fly off?

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

Brian Williams ties recent tornadoes to global warming

http://dailycaller.c...-warming-again/
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,861 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

Check the credentials of the morons in these references.

Why? All of the global warming alarmists have been caught doing a Brian Williams on the climate!

Posted Image

:purebs:

E-mail cover-ups of fudged data, Hockey sticks, Styrofoam ice bergs, drowning polar bears, ice melting over volcanic eruptions.
No doubt funded by the Big Green anti-capitalist industrial complex.

It turns out that AL GORE’S so-called documentary AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH “borrowed” its key scene from the fiction film THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW of icebergs “calving” that was produced on a sound stage using Styrofoam ice. Gore looks evermore the prevaricator for contriving one of his key global warming arguments as simply stage craft. This added to the now infamous polar bear clip that turned out to be fabrication too making everything he says suspect. Gore’s argument is that facts should not get in the way of terrible message of the planet’s demise.

Next some clown, or moron as you would call him, will make a "documentary" about the magnificent free health care in Cuba...(only for the ruling class elitists, of course).

Edited by Rogerdodger, 09 February 2015 - 03:33 PM.

#6 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:55 PM

Rosie O'Donnell agrees deadly tornadoes caused by global warming.

Edited by stocks, 09 February 2015 - 03:56 PM.

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#7 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

Rosie O'Donnell agrees deadly tornadoes caused by global warming.

Al Sharpton takes the climate deniers to task (in his white lab coat)

-- -

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,861 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:06 PM

Check the credentials of the morons.
With that, only the most moronic in the echo chamber continued to cling to the notion of no global warming; the slightly-less moronic gave it up and went on to deny the warming was anthropogenic.

Have you ever noticed that whenever the facts refute their position, the losing side in a debate reverts to personal attacks?

But that's all they have.

Their argument is buried by reality, just like Boston.
Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 09 February 2015 - 10:11 PM.

#9 salsabob

salsabob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:10 AM

Check the credentials of the morons.

Have you ever noticed that whenever the facts refute their position, the losing side in a debate reverts to personal attacks?

But that's all they have.

Their argument is buried by reality, just like Boston.
Posted Image

First, I didn't call you a moron. What I've pointed out is people who continue to post non-scientific conclusions from unqualified people in the scientific field AND ignore scientific conclusions from qualified people in the scientific field are morons. If the shoe fits that's your choice to wear it, not mine.

Second, what I have notice is one of the many sophomoric tactics used by deniers is to conflate what unqualified people have said about the issue, one way or another. I don't think any scientist that has concluded the existence of global warming has reference one darn thing from Brian Williams, Rosie O'Donnell or Al Sharpton as being part of their proof.
John Galt shrugged, outsourced to Red China and opened a hedge fund for unregulated securitized credit derivatives.

If the world didn't suck, wouldn't we all just fly off?

#10 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,861 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

The warmenr it gets the colder it is.

Too Cold To Protest 'Global Warming' At Yale...

Blizzard cancels ice carnival...

Posted Image
I must stop these rotten Capitalist pigs!
Maybe we commies should change our name to environ-MENTALISTS!
We will have comrade workers day and call it earth day.
That will fool them.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 February 2015 - 03:49 PM.