490 replies to this topic

#261 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:38 PM

Late April Winter... caused by GLOBAL WARMING

"We will never see snow again"

Winter storm to dump snow on millions this weekend...

What Spring? Winter Storm Xyler Expected to Spread Snow to the Great Lakes, Colder Temperatures to the Northern Tier

It may be late April, but Winter Storm Xyler will make you forget that it is spring in the Midwest this weekend. Snow, yes, that white stuff that we'd all rather forget about this time of the year, is on the way from Minnesota to New York. Cooler temperatures are also on the way from the northern Rockies into the northern Plains and Great Lakes as a pattern change will usher in another round of below-average temperatures.

May-2019-Winter.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 26 April 2019 - 08:38 PM.

#262 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:15 AM

That is one of the dumbest articles I have ever read attempting to debunk AGW, and it fails miserably.  That is why Phd's in physics are not climatologists, and without specific training in the science, should just keep their mouths shut.

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#263 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 09:22 PM

"without specific training in the science, should just keep their mouths shut" said the guy "without specific training in the science", along with the Globalists, Galileo's Church and the Pope and climate shills.

Meanwhile scientists can land a robot on Mars, but can't predict if the launch date will be interrupted by next week's weather.

Show me one computer climate model which has proven to be true...

I have shown dozens proven to be tragically flawed; garbage in, garbage out.

Is it Fake "Science" or Weaponized "Scientists"?

CHILDREN JUST AREN'T GOING TO KNOW WHAT SNOW IS. The Independent, 2000:

Snow is starting to disappear from our lives.

... According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 April 2019 - 09:35 PM.

#264 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:12 AM

"without specific training in the science, should just keep their mouths shut" said the guy "without specific training in the science", along with the Globalists, Galileo's Church and the Pope and climate shills.

Meanwhile scientists can land a robot on Mars, but can't predict if the launch date will be interrupted by next week's weather.

Show me one computer climate model which has proven to be true...

I have shown dozens proven to be tragically flawed; garbage in, garbage out.

Is it Fake "Science" or Weaponized "Scientists"?

CHILDREN JUST AREN'T GOING TO KNOW WHAT SNOW IS. The Independent, 2000:

Snow is starting to disappear from our lives.

... According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

What is your "specific training in the science"?

#265 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 08:47 PM

Having an open mind works wonders. Try it. You may learn something.

BTW: What is your "specific training in the science"?

"Snow will be a rare event" said the "scientist" with specific training"... and an agenda.

The 2016-2017 winter brought heavy snow that created one of the largest snowpacks ever recorded in California’s history. A record amount of snowfall occurred in the same region this year, raising the question of whether the same occurrence will happen in 2019.

https://ktla.com/201...research-shows/

#266 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:37 PM

Having an open mind works wonders. Try it. You may learn something.

BTW: What is your "specific training in the science"?

Certainly I am not a climatologist.  My BS is in math, with electives in physics.  I spent my career in IT, programming and computer performance modelling and forecasting for budget purposes.

So, what is your training in the field?

#267 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:45 AM

A Short, Total Rebuttal To Climate Alarmism

That is one of the dumbest articles I have ever read attempting to debunk AGW, and it fails miserably.  That is why Phd's in physics are not climatologists, and without specific training in the science, should just keep their mouths shut.
Rich
Of course you know the pro AGW crowd just loves ALL their ''Phd's in physics'' supporters/researchers/authors.

Should they keep their mouths shut, too?

Edited by *JB*, 30 April 2019 - 12:47 AM.

"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#268 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:12 AM

BTW

Michael Mann, creator of the famous ''Hockey Stick''... lead author of the UN's IPCC assesment on Global Warming ... his degree is a Phd's in physics.

He's so good, the above was done before he completed his PhD. The Hockey Stick was his dissertation.

However he does call himself a Climatologist.
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#269 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:15 PM

Never question "science" said the Church to Galileo... Especially if it's weaponized, or bought and paid for by special interests and motives.

Climate "scientists" testified that record CO2 levels would cause ever increasing GLOBAL WARMING.

Reality has proven this to be a fraud so the bought and paid for climate "scientists" slyly changed their fear mongering to 'CLIMATE CHANGE". Brilliant! Because the climate has been changing since DAY ONE. But millions still  believe in their failed predictions.

Want to own slaves? Then you will accept Scientific racism

After the slaves were freed in America, "Race Science" was used to marginalize the former slaves.

Scientific racism (sometimes referred to as race biology) is the pseudoscientific belief that empirical evidence exists to support or justify racism (racial discrimination), racial inferiority, or racial superiority. Historically, scientific racist ideas received credence in the scientific community but are no longer considered scientific.

A 41 year long  "Scientific" FRAUD EXPOSED:

In 1912, Charles Dawson claimed that he had discovered the "missing link" between ape and man. In February 1912. That summer, Dawson and Smith Woodward purportedly discovered more bones and artifacts at the site, which they connected to the same individual. These finds included a jawbone, more skull fragments, a set of teeth, and primitive tools.

The discovery was announced at a Geological Society meeting and was given the Latin name Eoanthropus dawsoni ("Dawson's dawn-man").

41 years elapsed from its alleged initial discovery to its definitive exposure as a composite forgery.

Scientific-Racism.png

Tobacco "scientists" testified that smoking tobacco had no ill effects.

Cigarettes.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 30 April 2019 - 01:27 PM.

#270 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:34 PM

And today, microwave radiation applied directly to your brain all day long is harmless!