490 replies to this topic

#101 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

Afraid to ask the question I guess...

THE QUESTION

Edited by diogenes227, 18 October 2016 - 11:39 AM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#102 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:31 PM

"SET NEW RECORDS" after the old records were "adjusted".

Where are my ancestors, the Vikings in Greenland?  Oh I forgot, It's too cold there to live now without those evil "fossil fuels".

If they only had solar panels producing 100 watts, firing a 54,800KW heater... http://data.worldban....USE.ELEC.KH.PC

Did you know that "Adjustments" in history can make it warmer today?

(Even though the Vikings still have not returned to frozen Greenland.)

Have you considered the real motive behind the fraud?

•  

Edited by Rogerdodger, 18 October 2016 - 05:45 PM.

#103 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,019 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

This is THE article to read on this matter. Matt Ridley was more than few years behind me on the uptake, but he's still a very smart guy with serious science cred. I've read him for nearly two decades.

http://www.thegwpf.c...lobal-greening/

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#104 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:45 PM

Globalists need absolute control. CO2 is their Holy Grail for control. We all exhale it.

It's similar to taxing the Sun via the "Window Tax" See https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Window_tax

UN bans skeptical journalists from climate summit...

Window_Tax.jpg

Blocked-up windows in Edinburgh

My 9th Great Grandfather, John, Burgess of Edinburgh Galloway (1595–1637) would roll over in his grave to see this stupidity!

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 October 2016 - 08:59 PM.

#105 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:09 PM

This is THE article to read on this matter: http://www.thegwpf.c...lobal-greening/

greening was a direct result of rising carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere

Pot growers will tell you the importance of CO2 GENERATORS to produce the best crop, DUDE!

Amazon: Titan Controls 702857 Ares 2 2-Burner Liquid Propane Carbon Dioxide CO2 Generator

$274.19Prime

Only 8 left in stock - order soon.
CO2 is scientifically proven to improve the performance of plants
Comes with everything you need to get your CO2 system started

WHAT? CO2 is GOOD?

"There are no contradictions. When you see a contradiction, examine your premise." Ayn Rand

Overall in 30 years there had been a roughly 14% increase in green vegetation on planet Earth.

Global_Greening.png

CO2_Wall_Street.png

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 October 2016 - 09:21 PM.

#106 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:26 PM

We know so little... But that's how Climate Charlatans are able to whip their lemmings into a world-wide frenzy.

Earth faces another ICE AGE within 15 YEARS

Climate models have shown that low solar activity interferes with the Jet Stream – the current of air and warm water which keeps Britain’s temperatures higher than they would otherwise be.

A new model has allowed experts to predict solar activity with more accuracy than ever before and it suggests that magnetic activity will fall by 60 per cent between 2030 and 2040.

Dynamo effects are a geophysical theory that dictate how the movement of the Earth’s outer core conducts materials like liquid iron across the magnetic field to create an electric current – this also influences fluid motion beneath Earth’s surface to create two magnetic fields along the axis of the Earth’s rotation.

Valentina Zharkova from Northumbria University applied this theory to the Sun, and was able to predict the affects of solar cycles with 97 per cent accuracy.

Ms Zharkova says the next cycle is set to peak in 2022, and the cycle after, known as Cycle 26, will herald a new ice age.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 22 October 2016 - 01:30 PM.

#107 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

If you simply "Follow the Money", you'll find obvious widespread fraud  in the Climate Change Bird-Killing-Solay-Array-Windmill- Screwy-Lightbulb-Full- of- Mercury Industrial Research Grant Complex.

University Stole Millions By Faking Global Warming Research...

"“I’ve never come across anything like it before. It stinks.”

Edited by Rogerdodger, 24 October 2016 - 02:37 PM.

#108 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:32 AM

Solar Activity Weakest In More Than Century...

Dicaprio 'Warming' Documentary A Flop...

beaten by ‘Bubble Guppies’

The weekend ratings are out, and they aren’t good news for Leonardo DiCaprio’s Global Warming Epic ‘Before the Flood‘, which we reviewed yesterday on WUWT. Showbuzz Daily has listed the top 150 TV and Cable programs for the weekend, and in ‘the hottest year ever’, discussing the ‘most important topic ever’, Before the Flood came in at #61 for the weekend.
I mean, who wouldn’t want to tune in and have a jet-setting actor-millionaire, a government handout beneficiary, a Pope, the globe-trotting Secretary of State, the lame-duck president, the ‘Horndog-in-Chief” and the leader of the U.N. come on for 96 minutes and berate you for doing things like driving your car, eating hamburgers, and just not caring enough about the planet like they do while looking down on us from their private planes?

This review on IMDB, says it all:
    Al Gore says it’s so and therefore it is?
    30 October 2016 | by pete-801-834182 (United States) – See all my reviews
    Basically DeCaprio was told by Al Gore (who has made a hundred millions of dollars by preaching global warming after he retired from political life, gained a bunch of weight and had nothing to do) that anthropological global warming is real, and from that point onward DeCaprio was convinced. LOL! Then DeCaprio presents the ole “97% of scientists” lie that has traveled around the world. In reality 66% of scientists have no opinion about AGW — Those opinions were conveniently thrown out of the messaged John Cook study. Then DeCaprio presents cherry picked anecdotal evidence, without ever questioning whether it’s a case of Texas Sharpshooting. Why didn’t he present the Vostok Station / Greenland ice core data to put the last 100 years IN PERSPECTIVE versus the last 5,000 years, 11,000 years and 420,000 years? And if he’s such a big fan of anecdotal evidence over temperature data then why didn’t he mention that Greenland used to be green? That 20,000 years ago New York was covered by a mile thick glacier? Why didn’t DeCaprio interview Patrick Moore, the co-founder of Greenpeace, who is not part of “Big Oil” and doesn’t buy into AGW? Because DeCaprio suffers from confirmation bias. The rest of this propaganda piece (I mean movie) continues under the ASSUMPTION that humans are causing the planet to warm and we all need to agree to tax ourselves more. No thanks.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 02 November 2016 - 08:33 AM.

#109 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:16 AM

Climatologist: Winters Getting Colder...

“There are areas in the mid-Atlantic that will get colder, at least in the years ahead, because of the pattern that’s changing the ice coverage in the Arctic,” Robinson said.

Some New Yorkers were not happy to hear the news.

“Kill me now. I can’t take it,” one said.

Effective Indoctrination starts early!

As the Aztec's used to say, "It takes child sacrifices to control the climate."

WEATHER CHANNEL uses kids to promote 'catastrophic global warming'...

The Weather Channel released a climate change video featuring young children attempting to convince their parents of the seriousness of the issue. The video, entitled ‘When Kids are Talking Climate – Maybe it’s Time to Listen!’ was released on November 1, 2016.

Excerpts:
Kids: ‘Dear Mom and Dad: ‘The science is clear’
‘It rains harder now’
‘Sea levels are rising’
‘This is about our families health’
‘Climate change is real, it’s bad and it’s caused by humans.’
‘97% of scientists agree that global warming started decades ago.’
‘Dear Mom and Dad, science says that the impact of climate change could be very catastrophic during my lifetime.’
‘Rising sea levels would displace millions.’
‘A major threat to national security.’
‘Hottest year on record.’

Parrots repeat what they hear, but are incapable of critical thinking.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 03 November 2016 - 09:26 AM.

#110 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:06 PM

So Global Warming...err...Climate Change...err...Climate Chaos has seen:

A greening of the earth with 14% increase in vegetation.

A world wide record corn and grain harvest.

And...

NOAA: Tornadoes see one of quietest years since records began...

I can't stand all this chaos.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 12 November 2016 - 11:09 PM.