BIGGEST SCIENCE SCANDAL EVER: 'GLOBAL WARMING'

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#191 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:12 AM

We all remember the little boy who cried wolf and initially got so much attention that he did it continually... until no one paid him attention.

Then he became a "fake scientist" saying that,

"there is a clear and pressing need for a major new thrust in climate research along with massive funding." (See 1972 below).

So he became very wealthy and bought an ocean front estate even though he claimed the water was rising.

But the past decade of global cooling, along with exposure of falsified reporting and "adjusted" historical temperatures have finally had their effect:

GALLUP Poll: Americans don't mention 'global warming' as problem...

Flashback 1974: Unanimous Consensus Global Cooling Would Lead To Mass Starvation

Flashback 1983: NBC News warns of ‘Possible catastrophic warming of the Earth by the 1990s’

GLOBAL COOLING: GLOBAL TEMPS HAVE DROPPED BY 0.65C (1.2F DEGREE) SINCE 2016

SCIENTISTS DISCOVER THAT ARCTIC REGION WAS 6°C WARMER 9000 YEARS AGO THAN TODAY

2018-06-02205937_shadow-925x1024.png

Edited by Rogerdodger, 22 July 2018 - 08:21 AM.

#192 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:00 AM

Forget CO2! Concrete & Asphalt are the real threat!

The nighttime low at Arizona State University’s grassy campus in Tempe was just 69 degrees (21 Celsius). But the nighttime low just 5 ½ miles (9 kilometers) away at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport, where expanses of asphalt cover former farm fields, was 81 degrees!
A difference of 12 degrees in just 5.5 miles.

800.jpeg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 July 2018 - 09:05 AM.

#193 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 12:56 PM

CUTTING EDGE EXTREME WEATHER

Prof Michael Mann, one of the world’s most eminent climate scientists, declares the impacts of global warming are now ‘playing out in real-time’

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#194 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:24 AM

what is the external combustion engine?

webbot hit, leaking reactor, likely in carolinas, likely to effect a waterway and downstream.

the whole of the obamacide effort on fukushima was to raise the allowable exposure limits by thousands of percent, epa "rules".

the federali pedophiles are running all obsolete reactors way past 40 year planned decommission.

did you ever experience life in a aged industrial or manufacturing facility at 40 years of breakdown? or do you chant to communist pedophile

aparatchik administrators the never left the porch in one day or work in their life.

these are the communist pig cult pedophiles that cant count high enough to run a bubble gum machine company.

clean diesel if far superior to electric cars so why did obamacide sabotage VW. There are hundreds of thousands of new diesel

vw's in lots all over the country. 

why wouldnt they give them to poor people in the pedophile jurisdictions? would that let slaves escape the plantation. What is the 

capital stock of W2 taxed plantation labor, transporation?

why would they need auto hyperinflation, sales taxes, registration, property tax on autos, mandated insurance statutes to keep the 

slaves on the pedophile plantations, to sell them cia narcos to run them through the taxpayer private prisons?

why dont they car about about millions of amazon packages a day burning fedex and taxpayer postal fuel? why dont they care about

diesel freighters to and fro their chinese plantation, one freighter round trip is more pollution that all US cars make in one year. 

Ever experience all the rest of the non western world with no auto pollution equipment, remember that smell since say 1960's?

trump needs to immediately reverse the communist vw diesel sabotage anitrust collusion to correct the weird science cult

what is the external combustion engine?

Edited by AChartist, 29 July 2018 - 08:26 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#195 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:15 PM

What about the Alaskan oil that goes to Japan - because it has too much sulfur to use in this country (although we have the technology to remove sulfur at the refinery).  Same with soft coal that is high in sulfur.    Japan does not have to remove the sulfur, so it just  blows the "dirty" air this way.  

#196 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:18 PM

I remember as a child my father came home and told us all about the proto-type diesel engine that GM had developed (this would have been in the 1960's) that would get over 70 miles per gallon.   What happened to the patent???   Shelved perhaps to help keep diesel fuel prices under control and moving higher to make the oil companies happy.  Maybe someone needs to dig out that patent and see how long they put a hold on it.  

#197 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:58 PM

There's a lot of differences between now and the 60s.

However, today they have cars that get 70 miles per gallon in Europe as we speak.

BTW, It's not the engine that determines the miles per gallon it's the engine and the weight and the pollution control system ... Even the tires.
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#198 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:27 PM

One other note, air resistance is a big factor not to mention the transmission type... Also the driver. As an experiment I took an old car and put about $500 is it adding the high-flow manifold and an extra overdrive added to the drive shaft and I was able to more than double the miles per gallon. There are clubs of people who do this and compete to get the most MPGs they can.

When I tested my car... An old Ford Bronco... I filled the tires to double the permissible amount of air pressure. I took it on a highway and I put it in neutral whenever I went down the hill... Which is illegal.

The bottom line was an increased from 17 miles per gallon to 38. But this would have been very unsafe to drive the way I did and with the tires so far overinflated
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#199 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 04:02 PM

Mary I think the diesels were most recently doing 45 or 50 mpg. could start one up indoors in closed garage couldnt 

smell anything.

We have a hybrid toyota is very good I dont log mpg but it is pretty good fuel it once per month vs the other car that drives

less miles is twice a month. 

Hybrid sales are way down since tax incentives ended a long time ago. I think electric sales are practically non existent. Mercedes has some some electric models

coming it would only suit a niche low volume mkt with money to waste. Its likely teslas are being blown up remotely by deepstate because Musk is a problem for the

communist monopoly.Being sabotaged by the communists like VW diesel was.

And then to replace the battery or junk the car is a loss at the end of the day, hybrid just a feel good thing that wastes money.

Now I have to buy and extended warranty for the hybrid battery maybe next year at 5 years. The way we take care of cars can go 15-20 years on one, all those

extended warranties pays for a battery too no advantage. My VW like new still at 10 years I spend a lot refreshing it cosmetically though.

Keeping a car a long time and batteries dont go together.

Edited by AChartist, 29 July 2018 - 04:11 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#200 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:27 AM

I never understood the Hybrid concept.  It takes energy to charge the battery.  The energy comes from your plug in your garage fed by a power plant burning oil.