My dow chart is up to resistance but cycles dont peak for two quarters, at bottom of page.
I use sliding 3 month so 2 qtrs can be up to Aug or Sep.
On the simplest level, I want to get some funds out of brokerage accounts and into
coins by July. 401k to cash by Sep, then will be well defended to buy late 2016.
I got a beautiful 2015 eagle in the mail today. I dont think gold goes down with stocks
in 2016 and I think it outperforms stock on currency repricing in 2017. I want a lot of it,
and silver. There may be no reason to have stocks over gold from this July.
Here is how I think it is going down, war, currency failure, not necessarily in that order.
If stocks are doing this in 2017, is most likely currency failure same that is occurring
presently in DAX.
I probably put this up before, I think she is a key resource to recalibrate into reality
with all the mind control and entrainment around hard to stay within reality, Fitts:
Two key themes are, rotational harvesting of population segments to replenish the system,
depopulate and bankrupt. The obmacare global war tax scam followed directly by 2014
middle class tax "reform" act gutted the masses, I just dont know who they target next.
The older working class, the 3-5% top that makes the remainder of creator class may be
next through pension heist.
Its critical to get definitions right. The median class masses are $45k median income for dual W2
liberated household. The price of middle class is above $120k mostly because taxation and 30-40% of
their income is usury ( mort interest, statute get-to-work auto insurance ). I image there are alot of
middling class dual income families in say $65-90k that are just gutted after tax,
these are the ones that easy statute targets, just
overwhelmed with liabilites to cover the tax genocide, but the cream
of the creators above $120k are older and cannot be replaced out of federali de-education mind control.
I have heard comments from HR that they just cant find high skill and intelligence any more, sort of the
the trend of collapsing SAT scores. Sure they can find it if they paid for it but they are locked into stock buybacks
by the economic failure and just doesnt leave alot for pay. They cant have large disparity in wages within a location either.
So there is a new definition, the middling class have been the brunt of the statue attacks so far.
2016 looks like a big trade opportunity, not sure if I sell July 4, Apr 15.
What happens in my account, I tend to have some good stocks make good moves
at the very very end, they may tend to keep me long when the breadth chips away and it
doesnt seem to work to hang around too long, hard to say when to sell this year, I
think it will be a process up to Sep.
For sure watching the 401k mutual funds suck wind
on late stage up days is maybe the very best indicator.
In particular, I think #2 is important but all of it is, and the propaganda apparatus locked up FCC
10 Reasons Washington Has War Fever
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/27/2015 - 22:05
Never has our nation, corporations and wealthy top 1% faced so many new threats to their efforts to grow their power and wealth around the world. But a real war would provide the crisis excuse to confiscate your gold and "excess" retirement plan and IRA assets, reduce or curtail your social security benefits, dramatically raise taxes and institute total exchange controls while curtailing your remaining freedoms and ability to resist for the duration of the crisis.
1. Wars can provide a crisis and justification to continue sovereign debt issuance and currency expansion for the duration of the conflict.
2. War would allow the politicians to blame Russia and China for the coming end to the dollar as the world reserve currency as well as the looming dollar and debt crisis.
3. The Federal Reserve and their global central banking cartel have really destroyed the economy of the West through excessive debt issuance, money creation and borrowing. A war would allow the blame to be transferred to the enemy nations for public consumption.
4. War would allow the US to regain control over the European Union, individual European nations and NATO. Today, Germany, France and other nations are wavering in the lockstep support for US policies and war plans in the Ukraine.
5. War would stifle secession movements in Spain and Scotland, Greece and Italy threats to withdraw from the EU and the common euro currency.
6. A war would provide the excuse for the US to reestablish elite control over news and opinion from foreign news organizations and alternative Internet news competition.
7. A war against Russia and Iran would safeguard competition from Russian and Iranian oil and gas delivery pipelines as well as allow us to control Middle East production and continue the Petrodollar system for years to come.
8. As in both world wars, a major war would allow the government to terminate all domestic political movements and adversaries except for "approved" controlled opposition candidates from the two major parties.
9. A successful war against allies of China would delay the global power challenge from a resurgent China for a few years.
10. Finally, during a wartime crisis situation, politicians can always get away with attacks on civil liberties, freedom of the press and wealth confiscation to a degree never possible during peacetime and here lies the ultimate war threat to the majority of the American people. The much hyped and often undercover agent driven fake terror plots designed to keep the citizens living in fear and willing to give up liberties for safety simply does not work any longer now 14 years after 9/11.
1 reply to this topic
Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:11 PM
I should of clarified, for 401k cash equivalent I am most likely using corporate bond fund, convertible bond fund, and will end up with some dividend equity fund. But not money market, not sovereign or municipal bond.
tv news is to the pro wrestling for full retards