something new!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:30 AM

usually in bear phases the down phase erases the rallies in much less time and much more violently .
yesterdays, action in both the lead dog=the miners and gold was a reversal of sorts. it erased the losses in a hurry.
the wick on the previous rally , 1219 down to 1210 should serve as resistance for now, as it did on the approach yesterday
the master painters are painting an inverse h&s on the gold chart. lets see what happens there. seasonally april is a rally month
in part due to the indian festival. this rally is going into the full blood moon in april . so nothing unusual there. the key will be if we
can rally beyond the full moon. the jobs #s will be disappointing and after the initial drop , i look for the gold market to continue to rally
on the day. then next week we see
this guy is a major player in the gold market w/the ability to process 240tons of gold a year http://gracelandupda...015apr2big2.png
this got my attention. and these are the kind of things that will eventually take the gold market out of the hands of the banksters. time . it will take some time
australia produces 280 tons of gold a year. so this is significant. i look for the chinese manufacturers to step up their buying . it all takes time
i look for the june period to end the down phase in the gold bull market. and then a slow steady rise in the market. not a parabolic. that is some years away
dharma

#2 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:50 PM

usually in bear phases the down phase erases the rallies in much less time and much more violently .
yesterdays, action in both the lead dog=the miners and gold was a reversal of sorts. it erased the losses in a hurry.
the wick on the previous rally , 1219 down to 1210 should serve as resistance for now, as it did on the approach yesterday
the master painters are painting an inverse h&s on the gold chart. lets see what happens there. seasonally april is a rally month
in part due to the indian festival. this rally is going into the full blood moon in april . so nothing unusual there. the key will be if we
can rally beyond the full moon. the jobs #s will be disappointing and after the initial drop , i look for the gold market to continue to rally
on the day. then next week we see
this guy is a major player in the gold market w/the ability to process 240tons of gold a year http://gracelandupda...015apr2big2.png
this got my attention. and these are the kind of things that will eventually take the gold market out of the hands of the banksters. time . it will take some time
australia produces 280 tons of gold a year. so this is significant. i look for the chinese manufacturers to step up their buying . it all takes time
i look for the june period to end the down phase in the gold bull market. and then a slow steady rise in the market. not a parabolic. that is some years away
dharma

Thanks for your posts, Dharma. I read them all.

Edited by goldfungus, 02 April 2015 - 01:51 PM.

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:50 PM

cots are of tuesday, golds big rise
http://news.goldseek.../1428262160.php
dharma

#4 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:03 AM

..COT...the 34k drop in commercial longs is not a bullish sign..IMO donc

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:08 AM

..COT...the 34k drop in commercial longs is not a bullish sign..IMO

donc

i have the gold cot for 12/30/08, just before the market took off and it looks similar to this weeks gold cot
dharma

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:16 AM

fridays job report was a real stinker. about 1/2 the proposed jobs actually happened. gold has headed north in response. today is a turn date. on the 8th jupiter turns direct, which i also think will be bullish for gold . the inverse h&s pattern , w/a move over 1220 will be in effect and project to 1300. in the meantime bankster jaitley is trying another operation in india, that will put more gold into the hands of the banksters. dharma

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:06 AM

well the 1st quarter off take of gold on the shanghai exchange was 625 tonnes ! qe put money back in the banks, however the velocity of money continues to fall. the banks are not lending out the money given to them by qe. there is no incentive to do so , w/interest rates so low. yellen has been calling or trying to create 2% inflation. its not happening. so now the call to raise rates. in spite of all the calls, yes gold does not pay interest. in the last bull interest rates rose . its an admission by govt that there is more inflation in the system , so rates rise. so did the price of gold. rising rates are an incentive for banks to lend money. they stand to make more profits. rant done we ran into resistance yesterday. so, some time is needed to work through it. and break over the neckline, opening the gateway to higher prices. but 1st work is needed. if not then the downside support will be tested. abx is also sporting the potential inverse h&s pattern. dharma

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:40 PM

tomorrow jupiter goes direct. = should be an upday for gold dharma

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:29 AM

well today is the day greece is supposed to run out of money
it is the day the fed speaks= has been a bad omen for gold.
the fed speaks gold get slammed. simple
although last meeting was anomaly
after the fed announcement, i think the gold market heads north
we shall see
jim grant http://www.zerohedge...on-capital-dire
dharma

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:48 PM

all the gains from the jobs report are gone. the market didnt turn up! dharma