something new!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:45 AM

in order ignite the inverse h&s pattern the market needs to get over 1223 , w/its 2nd trip to 1220 it has been sent back on its butt. not a bullish sign. yesterday , jupiter went direct, normally a bullish event , not so. the festival in india has been met , so far, w/big raisns keeping buyers away. i continue to look for june lows, not necessarily new lows, but it could play out that way. the rally phase is running out of time. greece was supposed to run out of money on the 8th , nothing happened dharma

#12 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:47 AM

in order ignite the inverse h&s pattern the market needs to get over 1223 , w/its 2nd trip to 1220 it has been sent back on its butt. not a bullish sign. yesterday , jupiter went direct, normally a bullish event , not so. the festival in india has been met , so far, w/big raisns keeping buyers away.
i continue to look for june lows, not necessarily new lows, but it could play out that way. the rally phase is running out of time.
greece was supposed to run out of money on the 8th , nothing happened
dharma

Dharma,

I bilieve I posted a few days ago that the the money for the 8th were readily available. so why did you expected that something would happen?
Eurogroup's 24th of April meeting qould be important and the end of June even more important when the 4-month bridge loan agreement extention expires.

Pathetic action in the PM's and the OI indicates just short covering. When is the new buying coming? Will probably find out later this month and/or in Jume.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:36 AM

in order ignite the inverse h&s pattern the market needs to get over 1223 , w/its 2nd trip to 1220 it has been sent back on its butt. not a bullish sign. yesterday , jupiter went direct, normally a bullish event , not so. the festival in india has been met , so far, w/big raisns keeping buyers away.
i continue to look for june lows, not necessarily new lows, but it could play out that way. the rally phase is running out of time.
greece was supposed to run out of money on the 8th , nothing happened
dharma

Dharma,

I bilieve I posted a few days ago that the the money for the 8th were readily available. so why did you expected that something would happen?
Eurogroup's 24th of April meeting qould be important and the end of June even more important when the 4-month bridge loan agreement extention expires.

Pathetic action in the PM's and the OI indicates just short covering. When is the new buying coming? Will probably find out later this month and/or in Jume.

-tria

yes, i read where greece said they have the money for the 8th
i didnt think anything would happen , but u never know. like every other country greece can never pay off its debt.
based on what i see , i am thinking june will produce the end of this phase of the market.
agree pathetic action in the pms . its all just painted pictures. yellen speaks the gold market goes down. simple as that.
the broad market has looked like it is producing a big top . http://deviantinvest...cycles-caution/
but, nothing has happened and the process continues. there has been an inordinate amount of distribution days.
just waiting and waiting
tria we live in interesting times.
dharma

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

bounce??
There will be another crisis, and its impact will be felt by the financial markets." - Jamie Dimon, JP Morgan, April 8, 2015
larry summers
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102572921
then marty
By 2020, according to our models based upon rising interest rates that will unfold, the total interest expenditure on an annual basis will exceed the total defense spending. The current monetary system is unsustainable. Even if we leave interest rates and assume the impractical that they will flat-line and not rise, total interest expenditures will exceed total defense spending by 2024. We may even see this hit by 2017 if interest rates double.
20day ma acting as support and now the bounce, hopefully the bounce has legs, if not down we go
dharma

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:09 PM

this is not what the bulls want to see
http://news.goldseek.../1428694372.php
commercials getting aggressive
dharma

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:19 PM

this kind of stuff is hard to take. i remember when the battle to break 1500 on the downside was raging , embry said it would never trade below 1500 again in his lifetime. here it is 3+ yrs later and we are still not above 1500
then this guy http://kingworldnews...storic-default/
couple that w/the cot and we could be in trouble
dharma

#17 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:42 PM

this kind of stuff is hard to take. i remember when the battle to break 1500 on the downside was raging , embry said it would never trade below 1500 again in his lifetime. here it is 3+ yrs later and we are still not above 1500
then this guy http://kingworldnews...storic-default/
couple that w/the cot and we could be in trouble
dharma

Relax. This is going to take time. One thing we all know. At some point the paper world is going to burn.

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:04 PM

goldfungus, i have studied this stuff for a long long time, yes i am not talking about the end result, i am talking over the next 2 months. i see the bull being born over the summer
well w/greexit on the front burner
now we have italy talkiing about its eu overlords https://www.youtube....hc_location=ufi
we have 1st quarter earnings coming out starting tuesday, w/a strong dollar in the 1st quarter, oil prices falling through the floor, and global deflation. its gong to be interesting to see if stock prices warrant these lofty levels
dharma

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

the gann guy http://www.ganngloba...55ebb905908d090
the chorus for below 1000 gold is rising. the only one i hear in all that is armstrong, the rest are flying on his coat tails
i am very skeptical , but we shall see.
dharma

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

there is this rising chorus from the banksters:
JP Morgan fund manager Bob Michele stating, "Although some past hiking cycles have proved disruptive (1994 is a case in point), others, like 2004-2006, are more muted and manageable. We think the coming cycle will fall in that second camp. The Fed will be cautious-that is key."
"Money printing had almost always resulted in inflation but in today's excess global production capacity environment and with the oil price having collapsed, that inflation has been deferred...." -Jon Bergtheil, Citigroup, April 13, 2015.
there were other bankster observations i posted from time to time
there is real value in the mining sector. yesterday auq/agi announced a merger. its only a matter of time before value investors come to the mining sector. w/picassos, top real estate, cars, etc getting bid up the miners will be recognized as being undervalued. this is where i am focusing. juniors are selling for moose pasture.
well today we hit 1184 and are having a good bounce. india/china are supporting prices. below 1200 . those are real buyers out there.
there are bradley turns this month
april 22 and 27 of april
the festival season in india has been met w/big rains. march saw 120 tons bought in india, not counting black market buying this all awaits the june lows
dharma
einhorn on fed policy http://www.zerohedge...nt-exist-outsid

Edited by dharma, 14 April 2015 - 10:14 AM.