72 replies to this topic

#41 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

sorry it is globalism its all one matrix that is probably a key technology they

can leverage, silos and compartmentalization is their technology of talking points,

that how it works no one sees it, one octopus.

Edited by AChartist, 08 October 2016 - 09:46 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#42 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:19 PM

wikileaks globalist blockbuster

https://wikileaks.or...ils/emailid/295

In new Wikileaks drops from her Chief of Staff, John Podesta, there are emails from the Hillary campaign

discussing how badly the Muslim migrants have been for Germany and the rest of Europe.

Here is a direct quote from the leaks.

From:orca100@upcmail.nl To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu  Date: 2016-02-21 00:51 Subject: Multikultistan: A house of horrors for ordinary Germans

Britain is something of the odd man out in immigration-devastated Europe, having also received large numbers of successful non-Western immigrants such as

Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese. By sharp contrast, the UK's Muslims, blacks, Roma and other problem immigrant groups do no better than those on the Continent, as

I will show with statistics at a later date.  Muslim Immigration and Multicultural Madness have left a trail of misery and mayhem across Germany - with far worse to

come because of demographics  · Muslims make up only 9% of Berlin's population, yet account for 70% of young repeat criminals, revealed Berlin public prosecutor

Roman Reusch http://www.spiegel.d...d-51448987.html. To be more precise, 46% of Berlin's juvenile serial criminals are of Arab descent, while 33% of

them have Turkish ancestry...........

#43 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:21 AM

Open borders, flooding refugees, climate regulations, ttp type trade agreements, a national police force and a willingly fraudulent press are all part and parcel of the plan to end national sovereignty, diluting and "uniting" each nation into a single, centrally controlled subject of the elites, similar to a world-wide Eurozone.

It's roots began after WWI with the invention of a League of Nations. That worked out well, didn't it?

The Brussels' plan was hatched after WWII to bring utopia and peace to all mankind.

https://www.yahoo.co...-160458217.html

http://www.politico....deal-tpp-227038

https://www.yahoo.co...5--finance.html

http://dailycaller.c...obal-influence/

http://www.express.c...-EU-laws-Brexit

http://www.telegraph...-liam-fox-live/

https://www.yahoo.co...-024602360.html

IT WILL HAPPEN!  It's been happening already.

"These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to this beast."

"no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark"

Edited by Rogerdodger, 13 October 2016 - 09:35 AM.

#44 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:35 AM

I have formed the hypothesis that the engineered early 1900 eastern

europe and irish famines were for populating the NE rockefeller-carnegie tax free "foundation" industries. WWI was

accomplished by the "foundation" buying up all major newspapers, rhyming yet. Roaring 20's of too much prosperity

could have been too much freedom and was shut down 1929 for FDR slave statute to come in, to "help" them.

After they got their statute, public education, birth certificate bond, liscensing registering taxing private property,

they got their pig war. There are authors on this stuff just using the elites own writings of the time, WWII quite a satanist story.

from Lionel

explains incoherent slave babble.  I knew it was remarkable exactly with the 2009 crash

marxist social "revolution", twitter just happened to suddenly come out of the "garage", chanted up they

cult "media".

what a pig genocide, at this point what difference does it make they are

subhuman slave ignorant, federali schooling perhaps.

And I put that original theory out several years ago, to make them so disgusting

sub human lying dystopian

ignorant, chanting for more, no one really cared about pig depopulation anymore.

the luciferians have been perfecting mind control for centuries. Tiny numbers are immune,

some say it has alot to do with flouride shutting down their pituitary, what makes them human

or different from the animals.

#45 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:33 AM

saw the nsa interview, creator of nsa electronic spying.

what Judge Napolatano is talking about is the interview with the creator of nsa, who said it is

nsa who has all hildebeast satanists and dnc communication  and nsa is the wikileaks source.

Lord of flies demon released identity of agents with unsecured state dept iphone and got

several killed.

nsa is national security agency, of oath to protect from all enemies foreign and domestic.

wikileaks is nsa. notice cnn loved assange when it was bush hacks.

you want to call cable have company and have cnn blocked from your account or they are

getting a kickback from your cable bill and call you a subscriber.

Edited by AChartist, 15 October 2016 - 11:38 AM.

#46 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:39 PM

Illegal Border Crossings Surge... +23%...

America's ruling families unite on immigration...

City mayors create 'global parliament'...

Edited by Rogerdodger, 17 October 2016 - 03:40 PM.

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:34 PM

huge piece on Agenda 21

#48 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:52 AM

U.N. goes all-in for unlimited migration and an end to National Sovereignty.
The “2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development,” approved by some 190 world leaders including President Obama and Pope Francis in September 2015, calls for unlimited migration across open borders. Migrants  will have  “rights” in nations other than their own. Your city will be expected to embrace migrants of all types, from all regions of the world. Anyone with a driver’s license will be allowed to vote.

One presidential candidate has called for an immediate 550% increase in unvetted immigrants.

This will happen. It was foretold.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 22 October 2016 - 11:57 AM.

#49 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:41 PM

huge new fitts

first time ever the real issues are in a campaign.

there is another new one from making these points that I picked out

official explanations dont add up, the money missing and stolen was enough to pay off all residential mort and give everyone their house three times.

how does family wealth develop when the tax and financial industry is to harvest equity through intelligence systems and mind control technologies.

leadership has made the decision that general population is too stupid to know the truth.

secrecy created privileged that created the disrespect between the population and ruling elite. Perversion of the elites resulted in society losing its mind.

russia will not yield sovereignty to be chipped, gmo's, innoculated, depopulated, by the central bank warfare model.

the mind control technology that runs through cell towers might have de-emphasized the depopulation agenda

the empire of chaos crime wave is to keep the general population in a state of incoherence so "they" can invent reality for them.

#50 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

Brit Economy GROWS After Brexit...

"The economy will need to adjust to a new relationship with the EU. I am confident that our strong links with the rest of the world will stand us in good stead as we deliver an economy that works for everyone."

The UK economy's surprise resilience in the third quarter will cast doubts over the Bank of England moving to cut interest rates again in November.