• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#21 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

dharma

I don't have your patience, I'm afraid, so this am I bought a starter position in OCANF. It's a junior miner, just started paying a small dividend, and is looking to acquire a mine in the USA. When the price of gold turns up I think this stock has a good chance for substantial appreciation.

Full disclosure: I own shares in OCANF. This is NOT A RECOMMENDATION. Do your own due diligence.
Peace
johngeorge

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

cots
http://news.goldseek.../1438371104.php
commercials working to get long . closed the gap some more
gold is in the cost of production zone. some mines will have to shutter
historically the cost of production zone shows
the market doesnt have to turn here -it can languish
and 2 soon supply becomes less and prices rise
which isnt to say you cant go broke 1st
caution.
the commercials are the smart money.
dharma
gotta clear the round # otherwise the market will run into some
immediate trouble
today marks the end of hadiks target time zone. his price has been
hit=new lows

Edited by dharma, 31 July 2015 - 06:17 PM.

#23 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

Well the silver premium and availability confirms my thesis that I have to buy along the way because the day will come it is not available. When I bought in 1999 it was a long time to work while other lost their life and labor in the 2001 bust. It always takes a long time to work out and I even have monthly basis low in mid 2017. That might be armstrongs stock surge when they forget about gold and chase a stock high like year 2000 because I do have that in Dow qtrly cycles. But I don't even think gold turns up robustly in the near future of a few years, I just think those that don't have any are dead, because when some event doubles it overnight, well it took years of work and planning and budgeting to buy it, you can be early but not even 1 minute too late. and I think there is rare opportunity right around now that the currency still works you don't know when that changes.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#24 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:26 PM

AChartist I could not agree more. There could come a time when gold goes through the roof although I have no idea when that would happen. Your thesis to buy silver and gold is a sound one, as you mention, one day the currency will not do much anymore. There has been talk and talk for sometime that the dollar, as we know it, will be replaced with something that can only be used in international trade. A separate currency will be created and used only for domestic monetary transactions. I think in another post you mentioned smaller silver coins as a currency that would be used in the future by the folks that have them. For sure and folks need to own them as the US domestic currency could be next to worthless. Silver coins will buy you what you need when you need it. Gold coins would be difficult to use because of their high value. You do interesting cycle work and thanks for sharing. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#25 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:46 PM

Thank you, yes I got the idea of the internal domestic currency from Jim Willie, I think he is 8 or 9 of 11 forecasts on this. Some conspiracy think this comes together this Sep-Oct because of UN and IMF schedules. So they said the dollar was backed by irs, then Clinton-nafta sold off the slaves which was their irs tax base but they though they owned petro-dollar hegemoney too, but I guess didn't have the irs base to enforce it while Iraq and afghan ran it up 4-6T, or unwilling to expose the secret weapons yet to covert hegemony enforcement. And then the game was really up when they cut off from selling treasuries to buy chines product. I'm not sure how the dollar goes away internationally which banking is not really understood but if a contact or debt is denominated in dollar, when the debt is cancelled by paying it, both the debt and and currency are cancelled. It is just a matter of time to expire and close rewrite and settle debts and contacts and its gone leaving americans with their 60% debased domestic note backed forced tax savings account, plus irs plus SS plus medicare plus obamacare, another new "trust". I also have seen the allocation of new IMF currency will be based on equity, they have been running newstainment pieces about the total values of land and property in US. However the people that think they have an equity in a house or car will not get the currency, the actual owners of the property get it, who is that which the people "register" or title it with. The people might be able to borrow some back at usury. So that people with metals might have to turn in the equity, in exchange for some new currency, particularly if the metals are illegal to buy or sell with.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

interesting guys debt is dealt w in 2 ways 1-it is reneged upon, which will prevent the govt from issuing debt again 2-the more acceptable approach of inflating it away. before the people know it the currency is valueless todays dollar buys 3% of the 1913 dollar. the fed has done good work there i dont think armstrong will be correct . right now in the batters box is hadik . july is gone. price met his target . and the time for his cycles are up. so we see if he is right or not seasonally we are in the time frame for the lows. as indian festival season begins soon. we have not been through the economic upheavals of india/china. they get money, they buy gold . that is their bank account. its a completely different attitude and philosophy. looking here for leadership is looking the wrong way one of my friends is terminally ill, he left everything to his wife who never looks @the monthly brokerage statements anyway, it seems to me the diagonal triangle is either finished or there could be a 4-5 to go taking it to new lows i am leaning towards the bear being over, but the market has to proved itself by taking out resistance. and taking out the last high would be a really good start however , being prepared no matter what happens is the way to go dharma

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:51 AM

while the bank econs continue to talk down gold , the bank algo traders continue to work on getting long. the last time to my memory the commercials were long was the 70s. so , it is significant when they get long. i suspect any pullback towards the lows , they will be adding . indias gdp growth is around 8% . this is where the future of the gold market lies. the west only trades gold when there is fear. the east is the love trade . india has launched its new Quanto gold contract in Dubai. Dubai and Shanghai i look for the dubai gold market to be significant in the future. note the infrastructure is being put in place. the buying of the swiss refinery is significant. all takes time this was a significant give up in the pms the kind that forms bottoms dharma

Edited by dharma, 03 August 2015 - 09:56 AM.

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

so far it looks like the lows are being retested on lower volume according to the cot most are short already the big one is the jobs data , this friday. dont expect much till the # comes out dharma who wants to own a "pet rock" or an old pair of "bell bottom " trousers

Edited by dharma, 03 August 2015 - 03:07 PM.

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 09:47 AM

when silver and the gdx and gdxj get footing then we will rally w/gold and the big miners in tow
i am not in armstrongs camp, but i havent discounted it either
i am listening to armstrong being interviewed now

we will be probably treading water until fridays job #
dharma

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:48 PM

bulls seem to be in trouble cant generate even a bounce. market is weighty will the bears generate another 50 take down right before shanghai opens? stay tuned dharma