iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:40 PM

BO'ed! I'm long.

Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#12 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#13 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:22 PM

Thanks for the follow up. I doubled down ~1081 (TNA 56.15) Tomorrow could be a rocky day for small caps so on a gap up I'll close half then reevaluate through the day. Appreciate your charts. SOX held up well last few days, looks like a good long ST.

Edited by uburack, 29 September 2015 - 09:24 PM.

John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#14 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:32 AM

Thanks for the follow up. I doubled down ~1081 (TNA 56.15) Tomorrow could be a rocky day for small caps so on a gap up I'll close half then reevaluate through the day. Appreciate your charts.

SOX held up well last few days, looks like a good long ST.

Great job! I guess you managed to squeeze in right before AH elevator's doors were closed!

I did a little earlier when I typed "bottomed" in earlier chart (TNA 56.21) ; same idea as 'short the rejection' on Sep 16, only this time 'reversed to long' pick a bottom trade. I'm happy with the entry.

As I said in opening post: Rejection Short covered at 1089, reversed to Long, stop at orange target, for swing to next upper TLs.

Swing as planned, but taking quick $ is always good (use lines from all timeframes as your friend), may try harder to get back on with better hand tho.

Right now 1095 is first tough local 'double top' resistance.

Good luck !

Edited by iloliway, 30 September 2015 - 09:38 AM.

#15 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:05 AM

Thanks for the follow up. I doubled down ~1081 (TNA 56.15) Tomorrow could be a rocky day for small caps so on a gap up I'll close half then reevaluate through the day. Appreciate your charts.

SOX held up well last few days, looks like a good long ST.

Great job! I guess you managed to squeeze in right before AH elevator's doors were closed!

I did a little earlier when I typed "bottomed" in earlier chart (TNA 56.21) ; same idea as 'short the rejection' on Sep 16, only this time 'reversed to long' pick a bottom trade. I'm happy with the entry.

As I said in opening post: Rejection Short covered at 1089, reversed to Long, stop at orange target, for swing to next upper TLs.

Swing as planned, but taking quick $ is always good (use lines from all timeframes as your friend), may try harder to get back on with better hand tho.

Right now 1095 is first tough local 'double top' resistance.

Good luck !

Thanks! +U2! Out @ 58.15 + 58.85 (don't know how I cut THAT one so close)

Waiting for the next setup, should be late today or tomorrow. Looking at the moment like it will be a go long. Possibly NUGT will bottom(?) I've been waiting for THAT one.

I use 'lines' similar to yours combined with slow stochs for timing, it's been working great. Good trading to you.
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#16 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:09 PM

1095's taken down EOD, now used as launching pad in AHs. All upper TLs in all related charts, you've been warned are next.

Edited by iloliway, 30 September 2015 - 10:17 PM.

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:24 PM

so you see S$P 1980 doable here or are you referring to a differnt line?

#18 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:40 PM

Out on cell...Let me get back to my computer first...later

#19 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:55 PM

Out on cell...Let me get back to my computer first...later

Actually, no need my computer, just go look 3rd post of this thread, the ES chart. Light Blue and then Thick Red, one line at a time. Do me favor, just draw the same lines on your machine, keep tracking of price interacting with them, LIVE, you won't miss any actions. I am not.

Edited by iloliway, 30 September 2015 - 11:56 PM.

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 12:32 AM

will do and thanks