44 replies to this topic

#21 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:06 AM

will do and thanks

The beauty of using futs and LOL is you know exactly what (not why) is price doing, while others either clueless or panicking.

First "upper TL" - Light Blue - BO'ed in AHs and HIT a wall of Purple Line overnight, then follow the law of BO - better backtest the BO line - and here we are in ES. Chart taken 18 mins ago when backtest begun... will know the results later of course.

Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#22 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:26 AM

Many LOL I learned over the years of trading, here's one of them. I keep saying that I constantly watching out for NEW LINE(s) to show up.

Well this Purple Line is a good example what Price is giving us on her GPS that we must spot on updating.

One line at a time, no matter you are in which bias camp in your small/large timeframe, there are always lines to guide you, now we have a new formidable line for both up and down traders, its name is Purple of ES 5-hour (not RUT).

:lol:

Edited by iloliway, 01 October 2015 - 09:35 AM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#23 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:09 PM

Target of this reversal long, in opening post "Based on RUT futures", is "for swing to next upper TLs".

In the order of how I posted charts: 5-hour, 30-min, and 1~5min, all considered have met their targets.

Half profit was taken at the target-met, and the other half was placed by a stop at BE (up from original Orange target); just to justify this feeling of an IT turn bottom was in.

At this very moment, a REAL BATTLE is being fought ferociously over my (the) initial 'BO to Long' price level of 1077 (TNA 56.21). -- When this price level is gone, I will be out the rest half at BE. -- When this level hold and rebounded, I'll add back to a full Long.

That's how pivotal we are at.

All my charts will be updated EOD.; so hopefully I can open another new thread "IT TURNED" as mentioned in my last post of last thread.

Keep :lol: , especially trading like today.

#24 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:41 PM

C'mon! If you say ah can't read chart, then how/what do you trade on?!

Compare the charts I posted in the beginning of thread to the charts I will post at EOD, that's the least decency you could have shown to me for me to even keep on posting here.

I post for you not for me; just remember that.

Ah-ha, only if S&P can stand above the Light Blue Line at EOD... then we can make effort and say we'll see to it that new kid in town 'Purple' be blown away like a straw... jacket!

:lol:

Edited by iloliway, 01 October 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#25 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:25 PM

Let charts do the talking, time stamped EOD.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ES:

Posted Image

#26 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

AH trading current charts, at my EOD:

RUT 5-hour pulled out its own Purple Line with this last stick withdraw, now isn't that SPECIAL ?! :lol:

Posted Image

30-min just hit the 'upper TL' and pulled back. :lol:

Posted Image

5-min just fell back asleep on the 1st hurdle just crossed. :lol:

Posted Image

ES shied away from new kid Purple... at least we know the results for now that the Light Blue was backtested bulls win, lets see how they all do tomorrow, I had enuf laugh today. :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by iloliway, 01 October 2015 - 10:52 PM.

#27 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:57 AM

Just tell it is, a bull flag.

Posted Image

#28 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:53 AM

Refined bull flag, no time to post newest, 30mins ago, it BO'ed btw.

Posted Image

#29 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:41 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bulls need to blow new kid Purple out of water in both ES/RUT 5-hour.

It's a WINDY DAY !!!

Meant "c n h".

Edited by iloliway, 02 October 2015 - 11:43 AM.

#30 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image