"Learn Mandarin so you can talk to your boss..."

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

Hey, Wei, i didnt watch the video but I read the google translate.
best,
klh

#12 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

So, follow this analogy, not to ignore there are many other reasons why this is happening: "Who is your real boss, Zuckerberg?" and "Who is your real boss, FB employees?" If China opens to FB, double its users, Nasdaq should be doubled from here! :lol:

iloliway,

Do you invest in China Shanghai market $SSEC? Any opinion on the IT and LT direction? I am waiting for $SSEC recent low of 28xx to break to 23xx before jumping in. Or maybe another LT Bull has already began in Aug? Your thoughts?

Thanks

No, I don't (just a reminder that I don't have to play DAX to predict DAX as well). If you know what I know about China, I simply can't react as fast as I could with US markets.

Sure, give me some time to do the work for you. I did post on FF years before the surge had happened that a BO's coming (that later crashed in June).

You're welcome !

GW,

Too busy trading, but did look chart briefly, looks like a GIANT bear flag with good pole coming out of the recent rally... so, one more shoe to drop there to test the low, even lower low, so your plan sounds fairly good. Good luck!

maybe more later

iloliway
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#13 GreatWarrior

GreatWarrior

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:09 PM

GW,

Too busy trading, but did look chart briefly, looks like a GIANT bear flag with good pole coming out of the recent rally... so, one more shoe to drop there to test the low, even lower low, so your plan sounds fairly good. Good luck!

maybe more later

iloliway

Thanks Sir. Very much appreciated.

Would love to have you trade in $SSEC. The market/TA anal-ysers in china are really clowns. I am sure you would make a big splash if you can post your tradings in chinese.