are bottoming now in a wave2

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#21 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:51 PM

wow what a hit with huge volume this week in RGLD. hitting the lowest levels since April 2009 -- could be a wave 5 of a huge C but I have no interest, if I trade I'll but stocks acting well like NEM Senor

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:57 PM

lets see what next week brings
http://news.goldseek.../1446841862.php
this is as of tuesday, i expect the banksters bought more and covered more shorts
dharma

#23 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:01 PM

lets see what next week brings
http://news.goldseek.../1446841862.php
this is as of tuesday, i expect the banksters bought more and covered more shorts
dharma

I am seeing indications that gold and its stocks may start to go up now, looks like mid dec. for the next high. I could always be wrong but that is what it looks like for now.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:54 AM

the pboc transparent buy program ://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/2015nov10pboc1.png they are buying 15-16 tons a month the 14,7,7 stochs is down to lead line of 3 the market is oversold . my best guess we put in a W not a V sentiment HGNSI at -13.3% on Thursday MarketVane’s BC fell 2 points yesterday to just 31% (which is just 3 points from its 28% nadir that was hit back in July) dai to 5 which is where it was @ the july lows and 2pts from its record lows this is what you want to see @ bottoms , sentiment in the dumps the latest cots , as of tuesday, showed the commercials covering about 50k shorts, all the while talking the price down. currie came out for gs and stated his views of gold going below `1k what i would like to see is the metal make new lows while the miners downt follow to new lows. and if silver holds its lows all the better. no doubt its a stacked deck, but this is the way the game is currently played . when shanghai fix comes on stream then it will be a game changer. the chinese dont trial offenders they kill em. i also think dubai may also try for an exchange , about 20billion $$ per year of gold/jewelry flows through there. sean boyd came out over the weekend and said supply, india/china is all that will matter in the future. then @ some point western investors and its game on until then be wise in the gulag. i have been picking off miners when the price seems ridiculous then when they go up 40-50% i sell some and buy it back @ the next beating all the while accumulating shares. i am now watching continental, they have potentially one of the best finds in the world, their problem is they have not been able to get permitting. they have bumped the process up to the national level. it will be some time in 16 till they get permitting,if it happens. so i wait and watch. there is more infrastructure build out that will happen over the next year of two. for now this is what we have. i do think we rally out of here w/a november low in place dharma

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:35 PM

I thought today was a huge day, especially in the miners for a bullish case to "possibly" evolve here as much more downside would IMO gave suggested new decline lows. We've only bounced "decently" but from areas where we had to. If bullish I believe we should see a very strong rally develop, I did a little miner buying, not much and with tights stops. I want to stress here there is yet nothing at all decisive, I just see a point where I can take a stab (with light positions and no leverage) at longs with a tight stop BSing away Senor

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:26 PM

i listened to quite a # of miners on that denver gold forum link i posted awhile back and it seems they have all cut mining costs. which makes them more desirable. in fact as pierre lasonde points out . he thinks they are under accumulation. http://kingworldnews...he-gold-sector/
this what i think miners are under accumulation. @ past significant bull market bottoms gold made new lows unconfirmed by the miners and this is what i believe we are looking @ the miners are blood in the streets. lets see if this divergence develops. there are many good miners selling for moose pasture, w/experienced people running the companies. be prepared to sit awhile , while these things go from hated to loved. dont leverage you will be bankster bait.
todays action, w/gold doing nothing , was very constructive
dharma

#27 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:32 PM

Looks like it should go back up for awhile now. The shape of the chart like a horseshoe was mentioned by Armstrong in the past as a shape that has occurred on charts going back thousands of years....

http://stockcharts.c...47104519877.png

I thought today was a huge day, especially in the miners for a bullish case to "possibly" evolve here as much more downside would IMO gave suggested new decline lows. We've only bounced "decently" but from areas where we had to. If bullish I believe we should see a very strong rally develop, I did a little miner buying, not much and with tights stops. I want to stress here there is yet nothing at all decisive, I just see a point where I can take a stab (with light positions and no leverage) at longs with a tight stop

BSing away

Senor

Edited by Russ, 09 November 2015 - 04:33 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#28 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

interesting juncture: one knows the parameters here for sure

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:42 AM

in december of 12 gld holdings made a new high, and the price of gold did not follow to new highs. yesterday the gld holdings fell 3 tons and made a new low below the 668 tons previous low(fell to 666 tons) , this while the gold price did not make new lows the 1st divergence, needed to be heeded, and i think this one from yesterday, also needs to be heeded. many of the miners charts and silver appear to be forming inverse h&s patterns. the necklines have yet to be broken gold under pressure, it seems to me W/the 14,7,7 stochs lead line @3 we are making some kind of bottom here. it also appears the miners are under accumulation tidbits dgcx reports a 30%increase yover y in trading for october. -that is the dubai exchange -dubai, india , and china are the demand side of the equation which is increasing its gold buying by about 8% a year, mine supply is increasing @3% a year amazon india is reporting a 4x increase in jewelry sales on line. watching the set ups dharma

#30 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:47 AM

adding just a little on any weakness this morning, keep in mind I have maybe a 10% position of what I would allocate to this sector, dippin the toes in the water BSing away Senor