Photo

Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLDX)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Costa

Costa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 03:32 PM

Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLDX) which has been building momentum since late-October, broke out of its bullish consolidation on massive volume on news that its Rintega brain cancer vaccine reduced the risk of death from the disease by 47 percent in a 73 patient randomized study. Plus, the survival rate at 2 years was 25% for patients given the vaccine versus none in the control group, so I was motivated to buy more shares. This move broke the stock out of a triple top resistance zone that contained the upmove since August. From a technical standpoint daily technical indicators are looking bullish. The MACD is above its signal line and is moving up in positive territory. CMF is also positive and RSI has moved above its 60% level. On longer-term daily chart, the stock is trading below its 100-day and 200-day EMAs but well above its rising 50-day EMA. The short-term bull market is intact, despite being in a bear market in the medium-term. I think the stock next week can easily re-visit its 200-day EMA at $18.48, if not higher. Based on Friday's news, I expect upgrades coming soon.

Stocks to Watch for November 23, 2015

Posted Image
Costa
AC Investor Blog Keep up to date by subscribing AC Investor Blog newsletter or RSS feed. You may wish to also follow me on Twitter.

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:18 PM

didnt hold above the gap price and the WR bar should give pause for the immediate - once it gets into the gap zone with some volume I will be a bleliever - tight now it looks like a pullback is needed. always appreciate your stock picks Costa.

Edited by dasein, 22 November 2015 - 06:19 PM.

best,
klh