• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:51 AM

http://www.bloomberg...maersk-ceo-says

Germany is going to start taxing pensions for the first time - these are desperate times!
best,
klh

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:27 AM

They want it to collapse, they don't want a middle class using too much stuff and causing climate change. They may want to punish Chinese and other exporters not in the fold. Agenda 21 will pack them into lego units and feed them free gmo. They can have bike sharing. Seriously. They want a sufficient disaster for cover to seize pensions there is a lot there, easy pickens. Special tax. They do know they need a 3% elite employee class to run SP500 but it could dwindle to say 2% of population involved in productive commerce. That is why I did what I did when I did.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,022 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

http://stockcharts.c...id=p17130751578

I think US GDP is probably contains lot of water .........

Edited by redfoliage2, 24 November 2015 - 10:43 AM.

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

http://stockcharts.c...id=p17130751578 I think US GDP is probably contains lot of water .........

I think actual gdp is related to SP500 domestic sales minus imports, this counts only profit of reselling

Chinese goods not the whole value of Chinese economy itself, plus exports is counted.

I think actual gdp is around 2-3T. I think tax take exceeds total sum of domestic value.

#5 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:50 PM

Yes global GDP is not looking good, and individual incomes have not kept up with inflation..... Smartphone technology has some legs but it is waning as replacement cycle is getting longer... What is the next technology that will drive GDP.... We could be looking at slower growth or negative growth soon.... US average Consumer Debt increased 6% over the last 12 months.... Is the US Consumer being tapped out? Car Sales in US and Global Auto Sales remain strong and getting stronger.... Although GDP is lower, it is driven by lower commodity prices not by consumption... We are still strong... GDP in US is at 2.5% which is on par which where it has been over the last few years... Barry

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:14 PM

If politicians could create prosperity, the world should be awash in prosperity. Because there is absolutely no shortage of politicians anywhere. The problem is exactly opposite. Too many politicians passing too many laws and regulations. Result is tightening the noose around the neck of small businesses, who create most of the new jobs. While China middle class is now bigger than US total population, US middle class is shrinking. Why? Because there is $500 Billion wealth transfer from US to China each year. Our trade policies are stupid. If people want prosperity, get rid of tax & spend policy politicians.

Edited by pdx5, 24 November 2015 - 06:14 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 08:30 AM

If politicians could create prosperity, the world should be awash in prosperity. Because there is absolutely no shortage of politicians anywhere.

The problem is exactly opposite. Too many politicians passing too many laws and regulations. Result is tightening the noose around the neck of small businesses, who create most of the new jobs.

While China middle class is now bigger than US total population, US middle class is shrinking. Why? Because there is $500 Billion wealth transfer from US to China each year. Our trade policies are stupid.

If people want prosperity, get rid of tax & spend policy politicians.

I coudn't have said it better and especially residing in a country that for every law that is signed, tens of bylaws soon follow. Not worth working here anymore. The more you make, the less remains to be saved.
Globalization, Free World Trade, Overpopulation, are the real the Axis of Evil, imo.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:31 AM

guess subprime auto sales is the only reasonable credit they can get versus 20-30% credit card rates, at record age of cars on road 13 years, the premium of mobility for nomadic slave tribes, pulling forward auto sales with the subprime plus 7% annual tax increases plus 20k obamacare premium plus war on piggy employers has savaged the chanting ignorant. Well to do, all 3% of them, can roll forward zero interest credit card offers. I have a valuable car I used for low interest loan collateral for example. The Obama 2009 middle class financial reform act 70% maximum interest rate "rule" only rapes ignorant piggies that chant for more. They cant even substitute debt for income in the creditism ponzie, because they hate capitalism they don't even know they are locked out of creditism and chant for more. Where I have established, 1980 basel-ii accord naming treasuries level 1 fractional reserve, makes ignorant debt more valuable than labor, slaves are doubly locked out of both credit and labor. Daddy bush said nwo does everything "legally", statutes they chant for. 7% hidden annual tax increase is the chapwood non-discretionary inflation index, food, medical insurance, tuition, rent, taxes. Everything excluded from Clinton math, tax brackets are not scaled to inflation for 20 years, then 2014 middle class tax relief act ended all inflation bracketing. Savaged piggie slaves. They have to get them real ignorant, sick, hungry, confused to get them to go to war. Like mowing grass. For Low Income Americans, All "Hope" Is Gone Submitted by Tyler Durden on 11/24/2015 - 10:19 The lowest income Americans appear to have officially given up on the "hope"... •Comments: 80 •17,974 Reads • Tyler Durden's picture From Hope To Nope - Consumer Confidence Crashes To 14-Month Lows Submitted by Tyler Durden on 11/24/2015 - 10:09 Just three months ago Consumer Confidence was peaking at 8 year highs and everything was awesome. Now, with the biggest miss since March 2009, Consumer Confidence crashed to 90.4 from 99.1. This is the lowest since Septmeber 2014 as the "decline was mainly due to a less favorable view of the job market." Almost every cohort - across age, income, race saw a collapse in confidence though we note low income and under-35s saw the biggest declines as Income Growth expectations plunge to the lowest in 14 months.

#9 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:09 PM

You can't have a system where debt grows at a faster rate than GDP, or where there is 4 times as much debt as there is money to pay it off. Unless you bring back Jubilee type debt forgiveness holidays periodically. We did fine until Bretton Woods was defaulted on.

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:13 PM

Posted Image
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule