• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 09:18 PM

Decline and fall of the ruling class 2014-2022

2014 - House Rep leader Eric Cantor loses primary election.

2014 - Dems are crushed in mid-term elections.

2015 - House speaker Rep Boehner resigns.

2015 - NY State House speaker Sheldon Silver convicted of corruption.

2016 - Jeb Bush bows out of the race.  Spends $100 million for zero delegates.

Phase I has ended and Phase II has begun.  Now events will accelerate.

2016 - UK votes to exit the European Union.

2016 - Rep senator Ted Cruz commits career suicide at the Rep convention.

2016 - DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns in disgrace.

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#22 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:37 PM

Deep State Fracturing

Preserving ever-expanding wealth/power inequality via ever-expanding repression is not a successful strategy. 

As the Internet has speeded up commerce and the distribution of ideas and information, the utility of repression as a way of preserving a crumbling status quo has decayed. A repressive regime that lasted seventy years in the 20th century might last seven years in the 21st century once the rising scarcities of paid work, energy, food and social mobility start drawing blood.

Debt has been the temporary savior of Deep States everywhere. Borrowing money from future earnings and future taxpayers has worked for seven long years, but it's unlikely to last another seven.

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#23 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:38 PM

wow homerun, brutal roast (indictment)

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#24 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:18 PM

2016 - Jeb Bush bows out of the race.  Spends $120 million for 3 delegates.

2016 - Ruling class candidates #1 Jeb Bush and #2 Hillary Clinton defeated

-- -

#25 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:16 PM

obama legacy

bills already entered in congress to end funding for sanctuary cities

under obama, democrats lost

900 state legislator seats

12 governors

69 house seats

13 senate seats

Dear Sir,

The tv is supporting Soros paid violent protesters
and repeating claims than the Constitution selects a president by
popular vote even before all the states are counted and reported, even with 3M illegals voted,
such as media promoting "rape Melania" images of protestor signs.

We now see the genius of the founders', of electoral college isolating
the majority of the States from the DNC and UN Agenda 21 "sanctuary cities" planned
communist sedition concentrations, proving again as we know, the constitution and founders are divine.

We have the wikileaks emails of DNC/Clinton paying the violent protestors during campaign, who actually injured people.

I saw reports of an employment ad for $1500 per week for Trump protesters on craigs list. I saw the lines of many many
parked buses filmed in Chicago bringing in paid Soros actors.

I expect george soros will now duplicate his Ukraine-Maiden
false flag of firing into or otherwise attacking the
crowds of protesters, to blame on Trump and "right wing". We know that obama gave Soros $50B to run the
Ukriane coup including snipers shooting into the crowd. This is admitted by Soros on film that he ran the
operation. It is admitted by Obama and in Wikileaks emails that he paid soros for the operation.

These people cannot be allowed to block the streets
violating the basic constitutional human right to free travel
as ruled by Supreme Court approximately 1908, the right to free travel is so basic to human rights
that it shall never be infringed,
such as blocking emergency vehicles and modes of necessary commerce are likely also violating commerce
laws. Violence must be severely dealt with.

Soros and DNC criminals must be arrested for sedition.

"They", Soros-DNC and media conspirators may attempt to assasinate Trump before Dec 19 in which Pence does not
automatically become president if Trump is assassinated before the Dec 19 electoral college.

explaining the soros ukraine-maiden like false flag operation

at 13 minutes. Some of the those ignorant communists are going to get

snipered by their "employer".

they show the $1500 per week trump protester ad on craigs list

the new tv scam is to misquote Trump and then say he reneged on a promise, such as

claiming he said he will deport all illegals when he said he will deport criminals.

#26 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:08 AM

Not only is the Cold War over, the post-Cold War is over. We are living in a changed and changing world. Regimes are falling. Old parties are dying, new parties rising. Old allegiances are fraying, and old allies drifting away.

The forces of nationalism and populism have been unleashed all over the West and all over the world. There is no going back.

Now that the British have voted to secede from the European Union and America has chosen a president who has never before held public office, the French appear to be following suit.

In Sunday’s runoff to choose a candidate to face Marine Le Pen of the National Front in next spring’s presidential election, the center-right Republicans chose Francois Fillon in a landslide.

While Fillon sees Margaret Thatcher as a role model in fiscal policy, he is a socially conservative Catholic who supports family values, wants to confront Islamist extremism, control immigration, restore France’s historic identity and end sanctions on Russia.

As Le Pen is favored to win the first round of the presidential election and Fillon the second in May, closer Paris-Putin ties seem certain. Europeans themselves are pulling Russia back into Europe, and separating from the Americans.

Next Sunday, Italy holds a referendum on constitutional reforms backed by Prime Minister Matteo Renzi. If the referendum, trailing in the polls, fails, says Renzi, he will resign.

Opposing Renzi is the secessionist Northern League, the Five Star Movement of former comedian Beppe Grillo, and the Forza Italia of former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, a pal of Putin’s.

“Up to eight of Italy’s troubled banks risk failure,” if Renzi’s government falls, says the Financial Times. One week from today, the front pages of the Western press could be splashing the newest crisis of the EU.

In Holland, the Party for Freedom of Geert Wilders, on trial for hate speech for urging fewer Moroccan immigrants, is running first or close to it in polls for the national election next March.

http://www.unz.com/p...-tide-rolls-on/

-- -

#27 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

Not only is the Cold War over, the post-Cold War is over. We are living in a changed and changing world. Regimes are falling. Old parties are dying, new parties rising. Old allegiances are fraying, and old allies drifting away.

The forces of nationalism and populism have been unleashed all over the West and all over the world. There is no going back.

2016 - Jeb Bush bows out of the race.  Spends $120 million for 3 delegates.

2016 - Ruling class candidates #1 Jeb Bush and #2 Hillary Clinton defeated

2016 - The EU smashup - Cameron GONE, Hollande GONE, Obama GONE, Renzi GONE

-- -

#28 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:23 AM

you all arent talking about it, delete if you dont like it here. This is central to the "control file" slave running technologies.

here is one complete documentation but there is much more, including the jeffrey dommer stuff.

the author of eyes wide shut, was killed, the cover up of jeffrey dommer, eliminated before trial, was very suspect to me at the time.

Letter to "representatives"

this is something I have always known in my gut by observation of how the satanist media.

quickly swept jeffrey dommer under the carpet from government media (NPR CNN), where he was later

eliminated while in jail (to cover "their" tracks before trial).

while we already know government will never do anything lawful and right,

we will not tolerate any clinton "statute" tampering with 1st amendment to cover up their pedophilia, child sacrifice, spirit

cooking satanism "control file" system.

podesta's affinity for dommer "religious" practices, indicates dommer

was most likely associated with government bloodline cult same as the Hinkley son, accused of shooting Reagan and

released by obama.

remember satanists did not get the guns and the people got the constitutionalist president

the american slaves do not know the US Code technology to exit the foreign Act of 1871 "corporation" with full

indemnity of their constitution with full exemption of "color of law statute", so

they are unaware of any remedy but their 2nd amendment.

my understanding is the jeffrey dommer stuff within is leaked out of NYPD.

http://themillennium...instream-media/

#29 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:43 PM

is the podesta headless statue, many images available to lookup

is the direct copy of the photo of the dommer victim (which I beleive is leaked by NYPD)

I do not have an will not copy the actual photo of the dommer vicitm but it also available to lookup

is the standard gay callboy pose, as I saw before in a documentary of a district prosecution evidence long ago, when it was

in print before the internet.

there is also the pedophile "art" exchanged in instagrams available to research and some of that stuff exchanged between obama and biden

https://www.google.c...c_z7AF0Ceyev2M:

#30 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:26 PM

is a great one, havent listened to him for a while but appeared on caravan.

the holocaust technology is fake white trash labor debt currency hyperinflation,

designed scarcity is the obama cloward-pivon hyperinflation. As documented from the

Columbia University Cloward-pivon plan.

hows that debauched SS purchasing power working out for the communist ignorant now

we dont know the ways but I said five years ago the communist ignorant chanting district

satanism (CNN NPR etc) are going to hell and never coming back. I think it is the ways that the

ignorant expose themselves chanting to false profits, their souls go to hell and never

coming back to cleanse the land.

I just saw a commentary about how Jesus was verbally vicous in criticizing satanist, so much for

political correctness communist speach.

Jones has a video of the godless vacant women married to the communist

state worshiping obama, sexually like a Tom Jones concert.

This is how satanists bought the farm. The anti feminist writer, calls it the rape fantasy of

godless vacant communist women married to the state.

The communist ignorant got raped and then some.

I have seen the prophecy that all satanist operations not only fail but backfire which

webbot said and was right so far.

The Economist magazine World in 2017 tarrot card cover interprets most of webbots themes they

apparently just get it from him.

Edited by AChartist, 11 December 2016 - 03:28 PM.