Its about time

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:03 PM

Although this is a start - I already turned over at least 10 suspect deals in CT to the State's attorneys office.  They usually list a straw man as a manager - who knows how little they pay the guy for the risk - then they have one or two people who are listed as agents.  One even had another LLC listed as a manager.  Some are listed in NY and then registered in CT as - foreign domestics and some are listed in CT and then registered in NY as foreign domestics.   Properties I found were not high end, but assessed for as little as $35K (vacant land) but had a sold price of $1.6 million or more by some obscure LLC, of course all located where the state would be acquiring property for federal transportation projects or some other government project - can anyone say "front running" - possibly political contribution pay back scheme.   The assessors office didn't seem to care - just stared into space when I showed them to them.  I have heard that tops in markets as associated with high levels of corruption and that it takes a major correction or crash to let the tide go out and see who is left on the beach with their heads sticking out of the sand.  

http://www.usatoday....deals/78749198/