• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

I read your thread, dont always understand you lingo but I read it

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#52 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:38 AM

OK, thanx, Bigtrader, other than my grammar, I talk WHILE READING THE CHART, so all tense seems to match what I see of chart, so might help yo do the same while reading my blalah... STARE the chart :)  plus sometimes trading and reading and drawing lines, adding texts, than publish it in blog, than post it here in sometimes fast moving market I dont even reread what just typed before posting, so dont expect guru type of weekend analytical ARTICULATED articles okay? this is real time blah bear in mind... when permissible I'll do more careful writing, and editing, just the nature of this beast.

Now, 20 pts gap may seem gut wrenching if youre on the wrong side, what happened here is BD of previous BO'ed Purple range, retesting Yellow Shadow uptrend TL down there - need to reinforce the TL or give it up, er, give it down? lol

But don't you lose sight that this pullback since recent top IS a BULLISH hooked downward pattern.

Rule is during an in-trend move the progress of the move is built by series of multiple smaller separate but continuous formations.

Up or down trend work the the same way, UP consists of multiple bullflags (hooked down first); DOWN, bearflags (hooked up first). Ideally all flags equipped with good size healthy flagPOLEs, if no clear flagpoles can be seen that means market still sluggish struggling with no clear convictions from either side.

So the trend channel TLs will come into play when price is in the middle of trend away from both TLS, as we BO'ed the last downtrend last Fri, we need to test the NEW uptrend TLs strength now.

And I said before 'later this new trend likely will get modified', meaning I still expect a new Body Red channel to form too if this uptrend persists long enough time...    ok writing all these took me 20 extra mins than I was prepared to post the cahrt (see chart time, 7:11, i'm posting now 7:38 PST, you need figure out with your timezone and TT's time difference)

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160202071

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#53 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:24 AM

and if I am trading vst while posting that would be writing for NOBODY to understand... lol good I dont post evrything i trade...OK, this maybe as far as test go SO FAR, to match ES's yellow TL, R2k fut I am cutting it larger slacks with a compatible similar yellow supp line even tho the green line will do for vst now. Note the red bullfalg?

SmallCap%2B2000%252830%2BMinutes%2529201

Edited by iloli way, 02 February 2016 - 11:27 AM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#54 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:42 AM

Down moves stalled here is due to 15 min had run into these multi supp lines, extend the two local bull flags lower tls, we are bouncing right off of it...

A full-blown downward target mind you is sitting at the bottom, yep back to the baseline (which i never deleted it from my chart) of this LARGER BEARISH (ascending broadening wedge I labeled it bearish from the very beginning of its birth moment) but the HOURLY is always predominant its shorter timeframes, so the hourly yellow TL has to go first for that to happen..

S%2526P%2B500%252815%2BMinutes%252920160

#55 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

another condition to understand my posts is you must be in pajamas and winter robe, feet high up on recliner, keyboard on laps or on screen of a 60" monitor, ...not comprehensible for people in office of any kind. LOL!

OK, fisrt test of the yellow TL as said: and the 15 min i refined the green bullish form: two charts taken in same minute:

S%2526P%2B500%252815%2BMinutes%252920160

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160202093

Edited by iloli way, 02 February 2016 - 12:49 PM.

#56 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:16 PM

posted this by accident in Ticker thread, oh well, so tell me what pattern is this I just emphasized its importance recently ?

Cash spx: up to this min day's 5min including the gap-down pole is a what?

tell me?

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BMinutes%2529201602

Edited by iloli way, 02 February 2016 - 02:17 PM.

#57 mdszj

mdszj

• Traders-Talk User
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:23 PM

hockey stick????

#58 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:22 PM

hockey stick????

BINGO !!!

Good for you and Good to see old buddies like you and no-mind still around. Remind me the good old days of my daily blogger, i still publish there technical speaking only for myself able to read, lol, if TT no longer provide long term archives, and my b/p dont go too high, i consider reopen blogging, i still have all your email addresses protected, well give me some feedbacks folks

#59 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:18 PM

Swear to market gods I posted these earlier (see time of chart 10am) and yet no where to be found! I said in that post if this current sickle does not snap back I'd never be posting here anymore, so here they are, again.

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160202101YY50BG1.gif

#60 mdszj

mdszj

• Traders-Talk User
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:21 PM

iloli

I like your lines and it would be great to reopen your blog up or however you would want to do it - whatever is more convenient for you is fine.  I have been drawing my own lines but admittedly not with as much success as I would like.  thanks for any info!