kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:34 PM

I will add margin on follow through.

[attachment=24132:RVX.png]

[attachment=24133:IWM_135.png]

[attachment=24134:IWM_Support.png]

We are going to see 2008 lows, if not lower eventually.

[attachment=24136:SPY_like_2008.png]

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:51 PM

Watch your discipline.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:57 PM

Watch your discipline.

Fib

Yes your right.  Ill be honest, the possiblity of US joining the Negative Rate club I most likley will not use margin.

But my monthly model for SPY and the levels my indicators are is telling me we see 2008 lows again. But I dont trade on the monthly.  Only 30 Min and 135 Min.

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:32 PM

I've always found that the worst trading I've ever had was when I was excited because my trade was going as I expected.

A good thing? Yes. However, you tend to stop looking around for an exit, and then you wind up emotionally trapped.

Better to add on the counter trend move then in the middle, or possibly the end, of an impulse.

Just let money flow be your ultimate guide...it will never fail to perform to your expectations.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#5 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:40 PM

I've always found that the worst trading I've ever had was when I was excited because my trade was going as I expected.

A good thing? Yes. However, you tend to stop looking around for an exit, and then you wind up emotionally trapped.

Better to add on the counter trend move then in the middle, or possibly the end, of an impulse.

Just let money flow be your ultimate guide...it will never fail to perform to your expectations.

Fib

Very well said Fib. I try my best to follow my system and stick to it, but you are spot on here.

Best to you.

#6 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:54 PM

yes.gif

I have noticed a lot of "It is going to rise, full speed to new highs, forming a base-bottom, etc" but have seen VERY little facts to suggest these statements are well founded.  

BUT, maybe I am missing something. IF you are day trading and very good at it you have gotten rich, however-------

Hay Fib. how is the rag business and did you say spring/summer skirts were longer? FOX news appear to be getting shorter :cat:

Best to all,

mss

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#7 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:00 PM

I still think this is not going to compare to 2008 in the slightest. That was an epic bear market. 2000 was too, especially for the techs.  I don't doubt a huge bear will come, but this might be one of those tinier bears.  Some sectors have been in huge bear markets for a long time. That's why commodities might be an okay place to look to make money. But I think flattish from here wouldn't be out of the question for equities, while sectors rotate and whatnot.

#8 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:16 PM

yes.gif

I have noticed a lot of "It is going to rise, full speed to new highs, forming a base-bottom, etc" but have seen VERY little facts to suggest these statements are well founded.  

BUT, maybe I am missing something. IF you are day trading and very good at it you have gotten rich, however-------

Hay Fib. how is the rag business and did you say spring/summer skirts were longer? FOX news appear to be getting shorter cat.gif

Best to all,

mss

Hi mss,

If I am trading soley on my 30min system it can open and close the same day.  If I have entered a trade on my 30 min system and the 135 Min trend is strong I will have my exit based on my 135 Min system. I dont day trade on purpose.

FOX does have some very attractive women on their team. :)

And after following you over all these years, I know you have made nice coin.!!

#9 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

yes.gif

Hay Fib. how is the rag business and did you say spring/summer skirts were longer? FOX news appear to be getting shorter cat.gif

Best to all,

mss

Hi mss,

And after following you over all these years, I know you have made nice coin.

I made a dime or two. I no longer day trade and most of my dimes were in IT trades where I got really good but it took too much of my time. I old and want to enjoy myself so most of my trades are I/L T . I started going short on 8/20/15 and have been selling and shorting various things. Started long in Gold in Nov. added Silver in Jan and am 80% of funds allocated to that at the present.

Have a great weekend and remember --IF WE BREAK 1800 two days in a row 1600+/- is next most likely.

Best to you,

mss

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#10 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:25 AM

And I feel we will see 2008 if not lower.