Photo

On the road, rail...whatever to Third World status.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:25 PM

U.S. Transportation Crumbles

Kind of a depressing article. 

Congress should be run out on a rail but probably won't be until its gridlock spreads like a cancer to every rail system, and roadway in America.  Besides by then there will be no working rail to run them out on (that's probably the plan).

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:43 PM

The civil engineers infrastructure grade has remained essentially unchanged since 2001.  So maybe the good news is that Congress injects sufficient funds to prevent complete collapse.

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:18 PM

The civil engineers infrastructure grade has remained essentially unchanged since 2001.  So maybe the good news is that Congress injects sufficient funds to prevent complete collapse.

To rewrite something Ernest Hemingway once said -- the bridge crumbles slowly...and then falls down all at once.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."