#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:29 PM

here is the next installment ,

dharma

i will begin posting here tomorrow

i have a turn the 26th  fed the 27 and the boj 28 . that should be enough excitement

as jg has brought the 10th of may bradley

i do feel we correct, the profits on this 1st leg have been very kind to me

i will not squander them

i do think dbs confession and the pain inflicted by the cartel on the mining industry , their suppliers, speculators  etc, is quite large

thus setting up the bull .  no , what happens between here and the bottom/lows of the correction is anyones guess. i would nt expect it to be deep. but, frankly i dont care about my expectations. corrections  are designed to confuse. if it was easy , everyone would be rich. in stead 85% lose their stake.  miners are still under valued, which doesnt mean they cant get even cheaper.! i have been reading and studying charts this weekend.   looking at past kickoffs 1976,2001,2009 etc .  this one has seen the miners the most oversold/undervalued. maybe in history

we seem to be following the 76 fractal, again we shall see.  it seems the banksters may have covered a bunch the later part of the week.  But, my job is nt  so much about them , it is trying to figure out the market.  and from where i sit

1261 after the 1st piercing earlier this year has not yielded.   lots of things can and will happen

i dont remember ever seeing mars, jupiter, saturn, pluto and mercury being retrograde all @ once.  mars retrogrades back into scorpio next month, which is gold friendly.   while mercury turning retrograde in late april, will not be friendly to silver

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

gold up miners down today

last high was the miners only , gold has not followed and made new highs. this is a bullish divergence 

miners have gone up by more 100% 

i am  looking for a correction now. we will see what unfolds.  

here is the gann guys latest , if you dont care to hear his analysis of the bean complex etc. he starts gold/miners at around the 19min mark

http://www.ganngloba...506193f81724691  i find him difficult to listen to . 

this will be a chock full of information week. w/mercury turning retrograde on the 28th and the boj reporting on the 28th

fed on the 27th. 

dharma

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

I like the May 9/10 time frame for a possible low "if" we do sell off, patience for now and it does look like things are going to possibly get very volatile

BSing away

Senor

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:58 AM

today is options expiration and a date for a turn. gold remains above its 50dma. the bull faces east.  the sun is setting in/on the debt laden west.  sure we could pull back to 1200 +- . but, , for the bull to show its horns , it needs to take out the 1288 highs. on a closing basis.  the banksters have lined up on either side of kurodas bazooka. gs saying the dollar will rise. and ms saying the yen will rise.  i dont trust either one of em.  i am pretty much not doing anything . my account has more than doubled since dec. some luck (15k clgrf bought @.23  and sold 3k @1.07 and the rest @1.44)  and some others that performed well. i am seeing the build out of the bull market infrastructure buildout . the dubai quattro and the shanghai gold exchange, and now russia/china talking about a joint exchange.  russia bought 430,000 in march and china continues its buy program.  yes, there are the banksters running ny and london so anything is possible in the short term.

this is not investment advice. i bought obnnf.which i never heard of until recently, i am accumulating. their ceo bought 100k last week. they have been buying assets since 13 and have built a portfolio of mines. at or near the lows. they did what r rule talked about. they have cash on hand . so i took a shot.  do your own dd. i make many mistakes.   i wasnt so much concerned w/timing, i wanted in. i like their strategy. 

yes senor, i saw that bradley date in may  its next up after this week  yes, the system is more and more unstable

dharma

off topic. this is nothing about harriet tubman. why take andrew jackson the 7th president of the us off the currency. well the banksters control the currency and he was a thorn in their side. It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes.. there are many other quotes.  he closed down their bank of the us , i think it was called. and carried a slug in him for the rest of his life.   

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:32 AM

watching this now , as we await the real action tomorrow and and boj day

http://forbiddenknow...d-of-gold-26345

the secret world of gold

dharma

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

Conclusion

The skepticism that has accompanied the rally in gold stocks is certainly a strong counterpoint to the extended net long position held by speculators in COMEX gold futures which many people have worried about lately.  It is also an encouraging sign for bulls – they should actually consider selling when these outflows become inflows, as that will be a sign of “capitulation”.

Moreover, there are several lessons here, which evidently need to be retaught over and over again:

Never trust the conventional wisdom. In gold, the conventional wisdom was that it would surely fall further once the Fed hiked rates – as we expected, the exact opposite has happened (we mentioned that it was inter alia thethreat of a rate hike that weighed on gold prices – the actual hike was likely to create a “sell the rumor, buy the news” situation).

Prices bottom before fundamentals turn around. This is particularly true in the case of industrial commodities. Once everybody knows about a bad fundamental situation and the press is chock-full of ever more extreme bearish predictions (or bullish ones in the case of rising prices), it is time to pay attention, as an opportunity will be close. The best money making opportunities always involve defying the consensus.

Lastly, one has to be prepared to see a “faith-testing” correction at some point. This is something that also tends to happen with

unwavering regularity, and has yet to happen in the mining sector.

dharma

Edited by dharma, 26 April 2016 - 03:00 PM.

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

next its the fed and then the boj.  i have read where the boj is buying all the govt bonds. the last time abe/kuroda went negative on rates the yen soared. yellen raised rates and gold bottomed  and rallied. so what will they do ?  and more importantly how will that affect the market. its why i posted that article. in spite of the bad joke! today options expiration and the commercials are net short in a large way. gold rallied and so did silver and the miners

conventional wisdom being tested. 

i am looking for stagflation. the world economy is contracting. money sloshing around

dharma

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:48 PM

I'm not saying it will, if it drops some should be next week. When going through the 20 week low point

in 4 weeks, the larger 50 and 100 combo are turning up, in my parlance the 50 and 100 contain everything

within it, so 20 week low is in the rising 50 and 100. No one does like I do, I cant know exactly what it means

but suspect a bit of a shakedown before launching up could fit within the gap between 20 week dropping into exact

low but 50 and 100 soon rising.

It means to me get ready to do some buying if it offers. I put some of my bitgold on my GoldMoney card in $

and sold three small gold stock/etf positions with decent short term gains.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:34 AM

oban has 74 million in the bank , they are not going to burn through that any time soon. this is a high grade find, w/gold near the surface http://www.obanminin...&content_id=135 i have done my research , now if the market goes up this will be a big winner

i believe commodity prices have bottomed, which as the complex goes higher, as in the past, it will lend great support to gold.  what the 4-5yr down phase has done is it prevented miners from continuing to build their mines, now, as demand will increase in the new bull,  there will not be the new supply coming on stream!!! the will exacerbate the price to the upside.  i  am not sure what the next days will reveal. but, i think the big one is the boj. on the 28th w/mercury retrograde(communication) . commercials are always short the gold market, it is an extremely rare set of events when the commercials are net long. so , being short doesnt concern me until they are short in the 250-300 range. otherwise in a bull it is background noise. the fed is trapped.  they will be behind the curve.  i dont think yellen can be volker.  the financial fabric is much weaker. and there is much more debt than in the 70s w/5 planets retrograde we will have sputters and spurts. it will all get sorted out on the 10th or by the 27th of may . i will use weakness to add . if we spurt to udno strength i may take some off the table. 

dharma

i think today and tomorrow will  gyrate

Edited by dharma, 27 April 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:15 PM

Maybe we go up to the 9th
Hadith losing. His mojo