AAPL

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 CRUISENAL

CRUISENAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:21 AM

Yep, I heard someone say yesterday that Apple will become the next Sony long term. Unless they come up with something great and innovative soon, then their innovation cycle is over and they do end up like Sony. Did Jobs leave a ton of ideas for the company to implement out 10 years, does Tim Cook have that ability to innovate? The clock is ticking!

#12 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:22 AM

AAPL at $20.00 by the year 2020 is my FF.

Even in 'wealthy' Greece i-phones are an extict specie, they all have a Samsung Galaxy of some kind.

Everywhere I look, this is what I observe nowadays..

I love my Galaxy S7.  The Samsung pay that can pay at most POS terminals is pretty convenient and makes me feel a little futuristic. 

#13 CRUISENAL

CRUISENAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:23 AM

Even in 'wealthy' Greece i-phones are an extict specie, they all have a Samsung Galaxy of some kind.

I love my Galaxy S7.  The Samsung pay that can pay at most POS terminals is pretty convenient and makes me feel a little futuristic. 

What platform do these phones run or Bruce? 

#14 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:49 AM

What platform do these phones run or Bruce? 

Android's latest OS, Marshmallow I think.