timing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:39 AM

im thinking there is the potential for an important top somewhere between may 3 and may 11 based on the wave structure as i see it the bradley 

the fact that may 10 i believe is 89 days from the feb 11 low and may 11 is the bradley turn 

well see its a potential top doesnt have to top hello but if it is a top we wont be looking at the futures down 4 ha ha thats for sure 

good trading 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 CRUISENAL

CRUISENAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:36 AM

The Bradley window is +/- 4 days, so the 6th to the 14th if days only, wider if trading days

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,647 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:29 AM

Pretty ugly action in SOX thus far today...sort of reminiscent of RUT in September 2008....

Naz still way out front on this turn, as expected....let's see if DOW /SPX start to play some catch up after Fed blathering

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:36 AM

This jives with the "W" pattern extension running as it did the last time - it should take 3-4 days (barring central bank distortions of the massive kind) to get the stochastics trend support line on SP500, somewhere 48-50ish, then if it rises again off that like it did the last time, it will take 6-7 days for it to hit the resistance line again. If it is like the last case, there would be a big drop after that. Lot of ifs I know, but that scenario lines up with your dates.