the fake inverse h&s...possibly going on

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 05:11 PM

2020-2030 spx before getting back to 2100 and starting the real drop then ?

In the meanwhile I have discovered I' m a real genius according to the intelligence test in the first page of the english paper below.....

http://www.dailymail...home/index.html

I have solved it in three seconds......but am I a real genius or are journalists, doctors, lawyers etc.etc. (almost all) so bad when it comes to mathematical and logical skills ? Mah...this is a world of geniuses, i.e. 

doctors, lawyers, priests, philosophers, poets etc.etc.........laughing my........   

Edited by andr99, 03 May 2016 - 05:11 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:45 AM

Since I solved it equally easy, i would say this Quiz is just an ad to get you interested in this newspaper. Although the task is not quite correctly defined. They should have asked ??+?? And not ?+??
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

Since I solved it equally easy, i would say this Quiz is just an ad to get you interested in this newspaper. Although the task is not quite correctly defined. They should have asked ??+?? And not ?+??

you don' t know how many people struggle with even the simplest logical problems due to their lack of skills in the math area......and many that I personally know have a PHD in medicine, law, economy etc.etc. BRILLIANT MINDS...of a brilliant peninsula...........after all everybody get what they deserve.....and the peninsula deserves this.......

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:46 AM

sorry......double post cancelled

Edited by andr99, 04 May 2016 - 06:48 AM.

#5 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:59 AM

not a genius here - couldnt even find it!

best,
klh

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:46 AM

not a genius here - couldnt even find it!

geniuses are Newton and Lagrange and Einstein and a few others.......the rest are skilled persons. To get a PHD in certain fields of human knowledge, you don' t need to be a genius, nor a skilled person either. You just need a bit of memory. Memory is the skill of the not so much skilled persons. For example, my dog too has memory....he knows that at a certain hour I will give him something to eat and he starts jumping when he sees me at the horizon at that hour. I bet my dog would be a good PHD graduated in some fields of human knowledge.....or supposed knowledge