A well known guru...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

.....says the next economic crack will start from China. I' m not sure China is the right place. I think the ''so called'' italy (so called because it's made of different peoples) is more probable. This evening the tv reported that a guy who had a debt of 3000 euros with the italian state, saw his debt rise to more than 100000 euros in five years because of interests......laughing my....... That is because the whole south lives on state shoulders as it has always done. A mafia controlled region the south that is above laws and everything. Forgot mafia is a word coming from arabic....below is a map showing why............

http://www.liberoquo...nomi-citta.html

Edited by andr99, 17 May 2016 - 01:52 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:24 PM

Andr - devil is in the details - the upper classes in europe have always suppressed the lower classes and not allowed them into guilds etc to work - the problem is most countries are like that - in China the Han Chinese is seen as an oppressor by other ethnic groups - China has probably more ethnicities than Italy - and more dialects!

best,
klh

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:42 PM

Andr - devil is in the details - the upper classes in europe have always suppressed the lower classes and not allowed them into guilds etc to work - the problem is most countries are like that - in China the Han Chinese is seen as an oppressor by other ethnic groups - China has probably more ethnicities than Italy - and more dialects!

Karen...it's not a matter of an upper class, because the south of italy is above only to burundi. Here it's a matter that an idiot 150 years ago thought to include the south to the ''to be born'' new country. THE MOST IDIOT EVER

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#4 Charvo

Charvo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 380 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:01 PM

I agree with China being the source of the next problem.  EEM has a lot of Chinese stocks.  I believe EEM will be leading this market down.

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

Chart of the Week: ''China''s debt bomb''

The ramp up in Chinese debt accumulation has been a leading concern of investors for years. The average total debt of emerging market economies is 175% of GDP, and skyrocketing corporate non-financial debt has launched China far beyond that number.

The real question is: by how far?

The answer is disconcerting, because nobody really knows.

On the high end, Macquarie analyst Viktor Shvets said that China’s debt was $35 trillion, or “nearly 350%” of GDP.

Kyle Bass says the losses would be 5x that of the subprime mortgage crisis, while Moody’s says the bomb will be safely disarmed by authorities far before it goes off.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 17 May 2016 - 06:54 PM.