Loss of masculine virtues

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Prediction: Most of the feminists now under investigation will go to prison. 

Under investigation: 

Samantha Power

Susan Rice

Loretta Lynch

Huma Abedin

HIllary Clinton

It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues 

Susan Rice: Why Yes–I Unmasked Senior Trump Officials 

Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power attempted to unmask (spy on) more than 260 Americans

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., submitted a letter in July to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats that said the committee was aware "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

http://www.washingto...article/2635127

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#22 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

Holy cow, there were more than 26

Prediction: Most of the feminists now under investigation will go to prison. 

Under investigation: 

Samantha Power

Susan Rice

Loretta Lynch

Huma Abedin

HIllary Clinton

It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues 

Susan Rice: Why Yes–I Unmasked Senior Trump Officials 

Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power attempted to unmask (spy on) more than 260 Americans

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., submitted a letter in July to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats that said the committee was aware "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

http://www.washingto...article/2635127

Holy cow, there were more than 260 Americans colluding with Russia in this election?! They are going to have to build a whole new wing on the Watergate prison.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#23 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:48 AM

Jane Fonda: I knew about Weinstein, and I'm 'ashamed' I didn't say anything 

Phony "Feminist" Jane Fonda kept quiet while women were being abused.  Meanwhile she was trashing Donald Trump. 

http://money.cnn.com...onda/index.html

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#24 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

The Decline of Feminism Has Begun

-

Down From a Million: 10,000 Turn Out for DC Anti-Semitic Pussy March Against Trump   https://www.thegatew...st-trump-video/

This was down from the estimated one-million who turned out for the violent and vulgar march in 2017.

Several leaders of this Democrat pussy march continue to endorse anti-Semitic positions.

-- -

#25 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 07:11 AM

Toxic Masculinity: Gillette vs Reality    https://www.american...asculinity.html

Dear Gillette, Here is the real toxic masculinity:  

Start with a former president, Bill Clinton, credibly accused of rape, impeached over perjury about sexual harassment, and carrying on an affair with a young White House intern. Or his predecessor John Kennedy, with a string of affairs while president. 

Across town in Congress we have former Senator Al Franken, caught on film moving to grope a sleeping comely female. John Conyers resigned after reports surfaced of him attending staff meetings in his underwear. Former Congressman Anthony Weiner was chatting and sending selfies of his private parts to an underage girl, using the same laptop which contained thousands of classified emails belonging to his wife’s boss, the Secretary of State.  

Keith Ellison, former Congressman, now Minnesota’s Attorney General, was credibly accused of beating up his ex-girlfriend. Going further, the Congressional misconduct database lists, “393 instances of misconduct and alleged misconduct by Members of the United States Congress from 1789 to the present.” I suspect most of the perpetrators are men, but I didn’t see any politicians featured in the Gillette ad.  

Hollywood, the West Coast branch of the Democrat Party, has its own share of toxic masculinity. Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, to name a few. Raping, abusing, and harassing women or men in a manner that most would agree is toxic. Yet their faces and activities were not showcased in the Gillette ad.

Another branch of the Democrat Party, the media, has its own share of toxic masculinity. Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, and Bill O’Reilly are some names who come to mind. Gillette showed a brief clip of news shows mentioning sexual harassment, but ignored the prominent players involved, instead focusing on a few guys laughing in a movie theater. Why not show NBC news giant Matt Lauer with his under-the-desk door lock as an example of men not being “the best a man can get”?

-- -