Loss of masculine virtues

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Prediction: Most of the feminists now under investigation will go to prison. 

Under investigation: 

Samantha Power

Susan Rice

Loretta Lynch

Huma Abedin

HIllary Clinton

It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues 

Susan Rice: Why Yes–I Unmasked Senior Trump Officials 

Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power attempted to unmask (spy on) more than 260 Americans

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., submitted a letter in July to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats that said the committee was aware "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

http://www.washingto...article/2635127

--

Harvard types end up working for Wall Street to fleece the world, working for Deep State to perpetuate US globo-hegemony, and working in elite institutions to spread PC and subvert freedom of speech.

#22 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 4,383 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

Holy cow, there were more than 26

Prediction: Most of the feminists now under investigation will go to prison. 

Under investigation: 

Samantha Power

Susan Rice

Loretta Lynch

Huma Abedin

HIllary Clinton

It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues 

Susan Rice: Why Yes–I Unmasked Senior Trump Officials 

Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power attempted to unmask (spy on) more than 260 Americans

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., submitted a letter in July to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats that said the committee was aware "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

http://www.washingto...article/2635127

Holy cow, there were more than 260 Americans colluding with Russia in this election?! They are going to have to build a whole new wing on the Watergate prison.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted, W.C. Fields.

#23 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:48 AM

Jane Fonda: I knew about Weinstein, and I'm 'ashamed' I didn't say anything 

Phony "Feminist" Jane Fonda kept quiet while women were being abused.  Meanwhile she was trashing Donald Trump. 

http://money.cnn.com...onda/index.html

--

Harvard types end up working for Wall Street to fleece the world, working for Deep State to perpetuate US globo-hegemony, and working in elite institutions to spread PC and subvert freedom of speech.