Loss of masculine virtues

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Prediction: Most of the feminists now under investigation will go to prison. 

Under investigation: 

Samantha Power

Susan Rice

Loretta Lynch

Huma Abedin

HIllary Clinton

It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues 

Susan Rice: Why Yes–I Unmasked Senior Trump Officials 

Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power attempted to unmask (spy on) more than 260 Americans

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., submitted a letter in July to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats that said the committee was aware "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

http://www.washingto...article/2635127

--

--

The federal government created fake Internet identities to flood social media with propaganda in support of, or against, various policies, media outlets, or individuals. Fake Internet identities are also created by hired consultants and political operatives

#22 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 4,270 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

Holy cow, there were more than 26

Prediction: Most of the feminists now under investigation will go to prison. 

Under investigation: 

Samantha Power

Susan Rice

Loretta Lynch

Huma Abedin

HIllary Clinton

It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues 

Susan Rice: Why Yes–I Unmasked Senior Trump Officials 

Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power attempted to unmask (spy on) more than 260 Americans

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., submitted a letter in July to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats that said the committee was aware "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

http://www.washingto...article/2635127

Holy cow, there were more than 260 Americans colluding with Russia in this election?! They are going to have to build a whole new wing on the Watergate prison.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted, W.C. Fields.

#23 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:48 AM

Jane Fonda: I knew about Weinstein, and I'm 'ashamed' I didn't say anything 

Phony "Feminist" Jane Fonda kept quiet while women were being abused.  Meanwhile she was trashing Donald Trump. 

http://money.cnn.com...onda/index.html

--

--

The federal government created fake Internet identities to flood social media with propaganda in support of, or against, various policies, media outlets, or individuals. Fake Internet identities are also created by hired consultants and political operatives