today report from AAII

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 CRUISENAL

CRUISENAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:41 AM

We also have a Major Bradley Date coming next Friday 6/03 and one on 7/19. No telling which way it goes, but I suspect a dip soon, but maybe it is a Up off 6/03 and a top area in Mid July  

#12 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:30 PM

CRUISENAL, thanks for reminding me about watching the MACD crossover for the sell-in-May signal.  I can tell you exactly who and why there are buyers for these expensive stocks.  At least some of the "who" are old retired farts like me, and the "why" is they are desperate for yield after 7 years of ZIRP.  Juice It Janet and Bubble Ben have wreaked havoc on retirees and annuities, stealing hundreds of billions from the elderly to feather the beds of the wealthy.  It's unbelievably evil. I keep expecting a resurgence of the grey panthers to protest this, but alas I guess they are just to old and tired to put up much of a fight, probably weakened by being bled dry by the vampire FED.

Regards,

Douglas

#13 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

CRUISENAL, thanks for reminding me about watching the MACD crossover for the sell-in-May signal.  I can tell you exactly who and why there are buyers for these expensive stocks.  At least some of the "who" are old retired farts like me, and the "why" is they are desperate for yield after 7 years of ZIRP.  Juice It Janet and Bubble Ben have wreaked havoc on retirees and annuities, stealing hundreds of billions from the elderly to feather the beds of the wealthy.  It's unbelievably evil. I keep expecting a resurgence of the grey panthers to protest this, but alas I guess they are just to old and tired to put up much of a fight, probably weakened by being bled dry by the vampire FED.

Regards,

Douglas

I do understand your situation, and how much more those in other nations where they are paying to keep their money in financial institutions (neg interest rates)?  We should raise rates here, and will, and the financial markets will continue going up as they attract money from around the globe.  IMHO, next year will be the real launch in our equities markets.

#14 CRUISENAL

CRUISENAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

That's Armstrong's Theory. I am in your age cat. 65.

Regards,
Douglas

I do understand your situation, and how much more those in other nations where they are paying to keep their money in financial institutions (neg interest rates)?  We should raise rates here, and will, and the financial markets will continue going up as they attract money from around the globe.  IMHO, next year will be the real launch in our equities markets.