7 replies to this topic

#1 Rocketman

Rocketman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 807 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:23 PM

http://timeandcycles.blogspot.com/

Dominant%2BCycle1.gif

Forecast from the 5/19 Raj T&C Daily Email: "From the 5/10H, The dominant cycle is generally lower into 5/19L, ideally targeting 2026 SPX area and then we rally to 5/27H, targeting 2100SPX"

Forecast from my 5/19 my public blog post: "Market hit double channel support Low at 2026 SPX at the 5/19 Cycle Low, it doesn't get any better than that! BEARS BEWARE!"

Dominant%2BCycle.gif

Actual: We bottomed exactly on 5/19 Low at 2025.91 SPX and along the way we made 4 Gaps higher and rallied a whopping 73.15 SP’s, reaching a 2099.06 SPX High, less than 1 SP from the 2100 SPX target and at the forecasted 5/27 High.

The Dominant Cycle, when active as it is now, is a rare and unique fortune making precise cycle, predicting exact future Highs and Lows. I have not seen an active cycle like this for quite some time, other than my proprietary Master Cycles. There is also another inverted Symmetry Point (SP or Mirror Image) Cycle, on the basis of the "Ezekiel Wheel" discovery from one of my mentors (who wishes not to be publicly named anymore) that is supporting the Dominant cycle's forecasts for the next weeks and months, within one day, which means that this amazing dominant cycle, combined with the SP Cycle, becomes a power Cycle that needs to be watched closely. Be prepared.

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:22 PM

so we got 2099 on Friday and 2100 now - are you saying that is it - despite that strong bar on Friday -and we go down from here?

tia

best,
klh

#3 Rocketman

Rocketman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 807 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

We should see a pullback and then another rally phase.

#4 Rocketman

Rocketman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 807 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:46 PM

In memory of my good friend and mentor, Mr. James Brock

I first spoke to James back in the 1990's, when he made some amazing predictions in an article in Gann and Elliot magazine, now http://tradersworld.com/Archives/

Silver Astrology and the Golden Mean Ratio

Over the years and decades, I became a close friend of his and I was blessed to learn all of his unique market techniques. 

James was a Mensa and also a biblical scholar and he often loved to quote the bible in our many conversations.  I had many philosophical hours long conversations about both the markets and the christian religion as those were his passions.

One of the first techniques I learnt from him, was his unique Time Squared methods to pinpoint future major Highs and Lows, like his amazing 55 Squared weeks from 9/3/29H was 8/25/87H and 10/29/29L + 55 Squared weeks was 10/20/87L. From the 9/3/29H, these squares continue to predict future turning points like 9/3/29H + 60 Squared weeks = 9/1/98L, etc.

Over time, I also learnt all of his various unique timing methods, like his Venus Saturn Sine waves, his Mars Passover (crossover) Venus positions, which pinpointed future major Highs and Lows, his Master Time Codes in the markets and his amazing discovery of his Ezekiel wheel in the bond market back in 1989, where he made a fortune with, as it was following the Ezekiel wheel with amazing precision for many months and years, which is a Mirror Image point found in the Cosmic Heavens that strangely enough I found a "live" one just a few days ago, I am sure this was James last gift to me. I first discovered a "live" "Ezekiel Wheel" (Symmetry Point Cycle) in the markets in 1994, that predicted exact Highs and Lows, within 1 day and in October 1994, I turned $5000 into over $112,000 in one month, my first time I twenty folded my account.nth. 

James has been suffering from various Health issues for some time now, he had a stroke many months ago and got bladder cancer and in the last few weeks, he was in a lot of pain and couldn't breathe. His 90 year old Mom explained to me today that he passed away on May 25 at 2 am in the morning. She mentioned that his old friends could give her a call if they like.

James was a truly unique, brilliant, religious and spiritual man with many insights in Life. 

He will be missed, but I know he is now a free spirit and his soul is free to wander the Cosmos and find Peace, wherever he may be in this Universe.

Ian

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:49 PM

Previously I called for a 4/29 high with 2nd later May high, sold on 4/29 and bought back right.

I said that weekly basis was ugly but daily more positive.

As of last week the daily has gone into a rephasing and is very bullish after June 16 with some 

volatility first, and maybe one mini crash day June 3rd even. But very bullish in daily basis from June 16, very.

Weekly in not bullish but if this daily condition works it can right translate the weekly.

I made enough here to buys some long volatility calls tomorrow and Weds open as it can have one or two sharp down days, sharp.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#6 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:04 AM

We should see a pullback and then another rally phase.

How long you expecting the pullback to be ?

#7 Rocketman

Rocketman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:03 AM

It should be a relatively brief pullback.

#8 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:14 AM

"I know he is now a free spirit and his soul is free to wander the Cosmos and find Peace"