• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 viccarter

viccarter

TRIN_Rida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:42 PM

Posted this on TT on March 5.  Were coming up on 90 days.  This kept you out of a lotta trouble.  Took a short on April 26/27.  Posted it here, but I always had this in the back of my mind.  Note we are finally moving out of the sweet spot at 75-85 days out.

I haven't been drinking the Kool Aid and have been fairly inactive.  I took a gold (miners) short a couple weeks back.  Posted it here.  I think we've got some more down to go with gold/miners.

Overall with the markets -- FIRMLY STILL A BEAR AS FAR AS LONGER TERM.  I admit the high breadth is troublesome for the bearish case.  Time will tell.  I guess it's possible for SPX to make a new high with RUT not confirming... one possibility.  But that is still suspect to me until it happens.  No plans to jump on the bull bus.  At the same time, I have no plans to short until I see something more than what I see now.

Holding firm to my 2016 forecast.  Posted it here on TT Dec. 30 or so.  I'll try to be around if I can draw a bead on a solid trade.

2016-03-05_1254.png