• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:15 AM

OK, so is there anyone still think that one more spot on "top call" on 6/8 (Green arrow next chart) after 5/19 "bottom call" of almost 100 ES pts is another accident?   (make me, and I just might show you every "spot on" threads I started in the past year, if my memory serves me good then that is every threads posted...what did i just said!? oh no...)

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:14 AM

When 2105 gives, first BD target 2092, then Dunk Zone 85~73 (coming and going).

Retake rising wedge high 2119.75 will revive quest for new all time high.

FRIDAY'S CLOSE:

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BHours%252920160611

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:12 AM

One more high would touch the upper blue line of a larger rising wedge formed since BO of prev red megafon, and then we all gonna press eject button and short cuz LOL seemed agree with you here...

S%2526P%2B500%25285%2BHours%252920160608

I realized more and more so that LOL is very effective and efficient for DT, VST, ST, IT. The systems are fast and simple to use in real battlefield. Not saying LOL bad in LT, VLT just that charts in longer timeframes just don't follow precision lines and patterns (simple TLs will do) - no one or few forces are big enough to sway charts in that kind of time/money magnitude that required patience and power; whereas shorter term markets are much easier for manipulations. That's how/what/why I've been trying to expose in LOL.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:34 AM

Now what?

Like to hear from you guys/gals first... for a change bowrie.gif

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#3 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:43 AM

We already know what relax and salam are expecting:

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:47 PM

one more high and we do it again....es....

gold is a tough one here ;-)

salam, on 11 Jun 2016 - 1:53 PM, said:snapback.png

What an end to the week! Feel bad Friday at last for the Bulls. Well I closed at your 2092 price to bag a home run 24 points which more than made up for the previous two weeks bear torture!

I will be looking to short any pops above 2105 this week.

Few gaps still to be filled above, one down week a bear does not make

Watching England beating Russia in the European championships with JD and Coke :-)

#4 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:32 AM

Traders-Talk User
667 posts
0 warning points
Posted Today, 11:27 AM
Iloli...your chart of the broken wedge was just perfection! Many thanks!

Reposted again after reading this post with a few edits :

ILOLI

Pattern analysis is such an essential part to the trading armoury.

Monday could be a 3 gap play down to 2073; or an attempt to recapture the wedge breakdown at 2105-10. I cant see the Bulls retaking the gaps until end of the week

Fed and brexit and black swans to look forward to

Best wishes

Salam

Ps Russia equalised in the 91st minute :-(
I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#5 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:15 AM

depends on time frame, but like any monkey who wouldnt short 2105-2110 short term, and who would not buy 2075-2080

but where it is going, no clue

would be surprised if we do not see higher than 2120 at some point after brexit, july or august

but what happens before that, have no clue how deep we can go, no need to say anything if the sentence includes "if....or"

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:00 PM

Sentiment seemed way to frothy to move higher last week. So a decent sized sell off should come to reset that before new ATHS

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

5 more mins to futures sunday open. I don't need gap up or down to change fridays clue. Clueless? How about looking at the same chart but Hourly this time. Same lines and everything else: still clueless? What is that Purple pattern?

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160611155

Also, coming Friday quadruple witching. Got to get this one posted quick, later then.

Edited by iloli way, 12 June 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#8 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:13 PM

Which way does such a purple pattern break...or is the right thing to wait for a move to one of the Lines and then bet on.a move in the other direction..

#9 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:23 PM

Looks like it's the 5th time trying to break 2085.  5th time is usually a charm right?

#10 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:17 PM

I make a refinement to my trend lines on SP500 MACD. The downtrend line in MACD in the first similar period was broken to the upside in the terminal move up (ends at "C"). That terminal move established a new more shallow downtrend line that took MACD down to the exact point of the 3 year MACD megaphone resistance line Jan 20 (labeled "D") - it then later put a cap on the middle of the "W" in the bounce off the bottom. In the current analog move, MACD broke the down trend line to the upside in a similar fashion, and as of Friday turned down again (see 2nd "C"). If it continues on the same path, well you can imagine what it will mean for the SP500 level.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: per Perfect Game