continuing the next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:19 AM

the sentiment #s are from being overly bullish, in fact they are slightly bullish, especially when compared to silver

these #s are as of thrusday

The HGNSI was unchanged at 45.45%.

MarketVane’s bullish consensus rose 1 point to 63% and a new multiyear high

DSI rose 3 points to 83% and its highest level since March 4t

. Silver’s DSI was 97 for a third straight day.

the commercials are very short. now they are considered the "smart money"

they will be short the entire bull, covering on weakness that occurs from time to time

it looks to me from sentiment . chart patterns , time and seasonal factors http://seasonalchart...ssics_gold.html

we are ready to go higher.   once this present correction ends

miners

they were down 85-90%at the decemter lows they have more than doubled since then  which means they are still down 70-80% 

my focus remains here

since 96 vs gold miners have lost ground. i believe that we are having/going to have stagflation which is an environment where miners thrive

i would like to add gold topped in jan of 80  the miners continued to go up, in spite of golds weakness for another 9-10 months tacking on another  30-40%   selling at these prices. is selling miners as spinach in stead of gold.  i just hope folks dont have to chase

till some time in june i was on margin . recently cut it back to 90% long, now i am back to 100% long.   i will be selling some , but not yet

dharma

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:45 AM

ceo 1st majestic silver

dharma

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:19 PM

interesting interview thanks seems like if silver goes to the levels some are talking about this stock will absolutely fly to say the least

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#4 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:45 PM

AG is my favorite stock, however, I sold it earlier DUH! dunce.gif  Will be buying it back very soon.  I see now  gold and silver moving higher.  1375 and then 1400 next up for gold?

Peace
johngeorge

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

the west is dying , economic growth  is minuscule to non existent . while india and china are claiming to be in th e7%+ range.  0 and nirp will keep government borrowing and the economy stagnant.  speaking of that abe got reelected last night. his policies have done nothing to pull japan out of its morass , it is the 3rd largest economy,  so why not reelect him? https://gracelandupd...16jul11neg1.pngthey are really deep in debt and most of the debt is in negative rates.  now martys theory is this money in negative rates will come out and run to the dollar .  causing gold to go below 1k.   well there are times when gold and the dollar move in tandem

again the banksters increased their short positions. now keep in mind oi has expanded , so as a % the bankster short position is larger but not compared to open interest .

as i mentioned india and chinas economies have been expanding  the chinese are being encouraged to hoard gold . inidians have enough experience w/govt to know to hoard gold   these countries will have the bulls back

mars remains in scorpio till august 11   and that is supportive of gold

remember in 11 silver topped in april gold in sept.  

i am starting to see the cats and dogs =trx catch a bid  we are nearing the summit

dharma

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 02:41 PM

wonder what the allure of nak is today?  they will never  get permitted. unless they have deep pockets

dharma

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:28 PM

this is not investment advice. 

the reason i added to chesapeake gold  on friday was this.  at just under 300 million canadian right now , the market is valuing chpgf gold at 17 an ounce for gold , it is throwing the 500million ozs of silver and the 2bbbbillion pounds of zinc for FREE!  years ago finding gold at 75 an oz was good 

today its much more difficult.  one day the market will wake up and realize the huge facts of this mine and by the way london warehouse stocks of zinc is extremely low. 

i suspect rick rule , and his randy riefel throws nickels around like they are manhole covers is the one touting this stock

yes, loading up under 2 is a good profit , but i suspect this stock is  a big winner down the road. 

riefel was the one behind fransicso gold which was a big winner do your own dd.  its not investment advice 

what do i know

dharma

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:39 AM

looks like there is no interest . no discussion. so , i will not mention individual miners

this quarterly chart shows that miners are beginning to gain on the metal. up days, down days, sideways shows the miners are beginning to gain on the metal reversing the trend of the last 20yrs. http://www.graceland...16jul12xau1.png institutional buyers are stepping up to the plate.

i see last weeks low holding , and then new highs

dharma

#9 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:55 AM

Speaking of miners yesterday I bought a starter position in NMKTF.  Still looking at AG and CHPGF for purchases.  Yes, miners hanging tough while gold is moving down today. IMO a good show of miner strength.  Miners have lots of catching up to do.

Peace
johngeorge

#10 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:58 AM

looks like there is no interest . no discussion. so , i will not mention individual miners

this quarterly chart shows that miners are beginning to gain on the metal. up days, down days, sideways shows the miners are beginning to gain on the metal reversing the trend of the last 20yrs. http://www.graceland...16jul12xau1.png institutional buyers are stepping up to the plate.

i see last weeks low holding , and then new highs

dharma

I read your posts with interest. Go ahead and mention any name you think is worth buying. Right now my big positions are AEM, PAAS, TAHO, PVG, NGD, GG and DRGDF.