per Perfect Game

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:41 AM

bottom of wedge broke down on turkey news, should be a fake break down...maybe a fake break down followed by a fake break out....maybe a new high in ES and non confirmation in RUT on monday/tuesday ;-)

#12 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:55 PM

bottom of wedge broke down on turkey news, should be a fake break down...maybe a fake break down followed by a fake break out....maybe a new high in ES and non confirmation in RUT on monday/tuesday ;-)

What did I type in last ES chart? "...ready for RO4 BD/BO..." - BD first then BO to new high; ready not maybe, but when maybe turned true 10 days later it's as good as any predictions relax, good read. You know why I never give time of happening, i hardly can predict time why bother.

Today RUT went as high but reversed at get-go and closed below 1214.33 again as during the whole Consolidation BOX that lasts as long as my vacation... are good old boyz still on floating somewhere?! Mine is about done, i'm too small a shrimp/shrimp egg to be floating too long anywhere.

sick.gif

Edited by iloli way, 25 July 2016 - 05:00 PM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#13 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:15 AM

so what now iloli.....i am thinking something similar to end of march.....maybe a top around mid august....

#14 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:20 PM

so what now iloli.....i am thinking something similar to end of march.....maybe a top around mid august....

Yes tell us when the fat lady couldn't quite do it herself laugh.png

Not much for me to say as said already, is there?

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160727121

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#15 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:38 PM

Yes sir didn't let me down and BO above green BOX 1214.33 yesterday when my vacation ended! (so i am one of the big boyz afterall...?)

So RUT can give us a lead?!

UPside need touch Blue Line of the Bearish Blue Broadening formation. (changed color from prev red lines)

Local Red bearish wedge.

(text colors correspondent to chart line colors below)

US%2BSmallCap%2B2000%2528Hourly%25292016

Edited by iloli way, 27 July 2016 - 02:40 PM.

#16 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the vacation Post! Love your work. I've found Trend Lines to be some of the most powerful TA tools.

BTW I'm looking for R2K to be the weakest here.

Per Mike Burk:

"Average returns for the coming week have been negative by all measures and weaker during the 4th year of the Presidential Cycle than other years."

41818_e.png

Thanks RD, u r the one indispensable here, love your work too.

Hope Mike is right, 2 tds left no dip in whole July YET!purebs.gif

Edited by iloli way, 27 July 2016 - 02:51 PM.

#17 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:56 PM

Yes sir didn't let me down and BO above green BOX 1214.33 yesterday when my vacation ended! (so i am one of the big boyz afterall...?)

So RUT can give us a lead?!

UPside need touch Blue Line of the Bearish Blue Broadening formation. (changed color from prev red lines)

Local Red bearish wedge.

(text colors correspondent to chart line colors below)

RUT cash today closed chart: when most are in mercy of news event, you need only price chart, period.

Bear case: poised to BD local red bear flag.  Lower than 1197 will trigger series of downside gap-fills. Larger Blue Bearish Broadening Wedge targeting to 1083 or BD that to even lower prices.

Bull case: framed to BO to touch Blue Upper TL, a BO of that TL would target ATH!

Edited by iloli way, 28 July 2016 - 04:02 PM.

#18 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:11 AM

Bear case: poised to BD local red bear flag.  Lower than 1197 will trigger series of downside gap-fills.

Have a great wknd.

#19 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:07 AM

Bull case: framed to BO to touch Blue Upper TL, a BO of that TL would target ATH!

LOL! thought i was joking?

head i win, tail u lose ..

whatsoever we'll have a great one ! laugh.png

#20 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:07 PM

RIPE FOR PICK!

BULLS MUST NOT BE POMPOUS forever !

SmallCap%2B2000%2528Daily%25292016072915

Edited by iloli way, 30 July 2016 - 12:12 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: per Perfect Game