The Untouchables

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:19 PM

This aired in 2013 - but I had not seen it before until now.  Kind of blew me away and that takes a lot.   Its about 50 minutes long - so plan on having a beer and something to eat and take a pee break before you start it.  If you have seen it before it would probably worth another watch.  

http://www.pbs.org/w...m/untouchables/

If you don't think that this is not still going on think again.  Only, it is involving commercial real estate, multi-family complexes, and inflated prices but this time the mortgages  with little or no documentation and in some cases fake deed documents, are being sold to Federal Home Loan Mortgage, making assignes to DB, JPM, Wells Fargo and others,  and then in turn to the the FED instead of investors.  Which is somehow beyond my comprehension that it is the FED's job to purchase mortgages.  If they do with new money (a form of helicopter money) - aren't they simply paying them off - as they have eliminated all counter party risk? I for one know this game is stacked against all of us.  I have no confidence left in the central banking system or the regulators.  I have tried to submit to Justice a cut and dried case of recent mortgage fraud, collusion, Racketeering activities, and much more and can't even get a decent reply.  Just like back in 2008, which is still going on by the way, this cannot end well.