• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 gameover

gameover

• Traders-Talk User
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:50 PM

bilderberg update.

There will be no downside, so you must wakeup to that fact, only bull consolidations.

my agents tell me just wait until fomc min's today, that will be the "reason" for the next leg up

interest rates will NOT be hiked, get that straight now. been told at some point late next year they

go NEGATIVE in the US

agents say get SHORT the dollar index.  LONG the euro.  LONG metals.  remember, people like armstrong are b-berg's.  FADE his public data.  his purpose is to keep the small guys out of the metals market. 

#2 gameover

gameover

• Traders-Talk User
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

right on cue

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:11 PM

bilderberg update.

There will be no downside, so you must wakeup to that fact, only bull consolidations.

my agents tell me just wait until fomc min's today, that will be the "reason" for the next leg up

interest rates will NOT be hiked, get that straight now. been told at some point late next year they

go NEGATIVE in the US

agents say get SHORT the dollar index.  LONG the euro.  LONG metals.  remember, people like armstrong are b-berg's.  FADE his public data.  his purpose is to keep the small guys out of the metals market. 

thank you, much appreciated.....I do the same (forecasting) action as that of your agent, when I sit down on a WC

Edited by andr99, 17 August 2016 - 01:13 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#4 gameover

gameover

• Traders-Talk User
  • 846 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

shocking i say

stocks flying again

dollar getting whacked

and metals off the low

#5 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:38 PM

shocking i say

stocks flying again

dollar getting whacked

and metals off the low

a1661b22174edac34555afa804307347.jpg

Edited by NAV, 17 August 2016 - 01:39 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#6 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 03:19 PM

"my agents tell me"

most people that have been in the markets and have survived know that listening to someone else is the kiss of death. You learn that one early as you explore the game. You only make it by experimenting, losing money, meanwhile absorbing and learning market knowledge, and then applying it to you own style. You have to do it yourself...period. Listening to "secret agents" is a load of crap.....I dont believe 1 spec of it whether they are bull, bear, or rattlesnake.

#7 kssmibotm

kssmibotm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 653 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 04:39 PM

most people that have been in the markets and have survived know that listening to someone else is the kiss of death. You learn that one early as you explore the game. You only make it by experimenting, losing money, meanwhile absorbing and learning market knowledge, and then applying it to you own style. You have to do it yourself...period. Listening to "secret agents" is a load of crap.....I dont believe 1 spec of it whether they are bull, bear, or rattlesnake.

I concur 100%!

People think the Holy Grail is something looked for but never found. In fact, it is something often found but rarely recognized.

#8 lawdog

lawdog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:56 PM

If the Bilderbergs are so secretive that they will say one thing publicly and do the opposite privately, as suggested in gameover's post above ("people like armstrong are b-berg's.  FADE his public data.  his purpose is to keep the small guys out of the metals market") why do they allow gameover to go on disclosing on this fairly public board what they, the Bilderbergs, are really doing? Is gameover one of their pawns, used to keep everyone guessing? If I were a Bilderberger and wanted to disseminate information for the purpose of misdirection, I would sometimes provide accurate information and other times inaccurate information, with the result that, to those who keep track of such things, the Bilderbergs  would appear about as average as most of us, getting it right sometimes and wrong sometimes. Even so, is any group really that powerful or prescient? And if so, why is this board so fortunate as to have one of the, likely, few conduits to the Bilderbergs' true actions and motives? 

Nevertheless, I'm sure most of us enjoy gameover's posts.  

#9 clueless

clueless

• Traders-Talk User
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:09 PM

If the Bilderbergs are so secretive that they will say one thing publicly and do the opposite privately, as suggested in gameover's post above ("people like armstrong are b-berg's.  FADE his public data.  his purpose is to keep the small guys out of the metals market") why do they allow gameover to go on disclosing on this fairly public board what they, the Bilderbergs, are really doing? Is gameover one of their pawns, used to keep everyone guessing? If I were a Bilderberger and wanted to disseminate information for the purpose of misdirection, I would sometimes provide accurate information and other times inaccurate information, with the result that, to those who keep track of such things, the Bilderbergs  would appear about as average as most of us, getting it right sometimes and wrong sometimes. Even so, is any group really that powerful or prescient? And if so, why is this board so fortunate as to have one of the, likely, few conduits to the Bilderbergs' true actions and motives? 

Nevertheless, I'm sure most of us enjoy gameover's posts.  

Nope. 

#10 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:56 PM

seems GO may agree with the ISEE numbers...ISEE numbers are really extreme - indexes super bearish and individual stocks super bullish - so I guess no on is worried about systemic risk - just about outperformance - totally hedged stock picking!

best,
klh