#12 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:52 PM

gameover,

I know this is all entertainment.

But on a serious note though,

I am positive on one thing - that i can make more money in the market, than you would ever make with your Bilderberg info.  

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#13 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:08 AM

Markets are bigger than anyone. The global wealth is about $75 trillion including real estate, private equity funds as well as $30 trillion in the mutual funds.

When the markets start to trend, no central bank can really stop either way, it takes months and years to change the trends. It took tripling the US national debt to find support over the previous bull market highs since 2009.

The point is predicting the markets day to day based on the factors and trends that form in several quarters is absurd at best, but rather sure way to lose money.

Short term market trends, especially day to day, are all subject to an enormous amount of uncertainty and daily event risks. The amount of noise is so high that any prediction cannot really be accurate more than 50-60% at best.

Betting on uncertainty is more likely to yield consistent returns than betting on any certainty in short term trading. For the longer term trends, you just follow it anyway. The point is most daily trading activity is only worth observing, but not trading everyday.

Eventually, good opportunities will present themselves when the daily price points present a good entry for the longer term trends. I hope this gave you a little bit perspective about how to trade right...

Best of luck to everyone...

Edited by arbman, 18 August 2016 - 09:11 AM.