• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hey guys,

It seems like uranium long term price is trading in the same large cup and handle formation just like silver and gold.  

Perhaps the uranium mining stock trade is bigger and better by a factor of  X times better than silver or gold simply because there are so few uranium miners out there???

notice on the chart we are currently trading in a massive bullish divergence versus RSI, this should result in a huge price spike upwards in uranium prices.  I am looking for 10 to 100X price increases in uranium stocks

uraniumcuphandle.png

#2 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:06 PM

Hey guys,

It seems like uranium long term price is trading in the same large cup and handle formation just like silver and gold.  

Perhaps the uranium mining stock trade is bigger and better by a factor of  X times better than silver or gold simply because there are so few uranium miners out there???

notice on the chart we are currently trading in a massive bullish divergence versus RSI, this should result in a huge price spike upwards in uranium prices.  I am looking for 10 to 100X price increases in uranium stocks

uraniumcuphandle.png

Thanks for posting,i hope you are right  bull.gif

#3 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

I was wrong... but now here we are near 6/30/2017 exactly 10 years (Gann cycle) from the 6/30/2007 top in uranium.

And we have double bottomed in the uranium price and made a bullish bat pattern in the uranium futures, bottom is in ?