Photo

Bulls are acting like they have been castrated!

Pathetic Breakout

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:43 AM

.small caps don't lag...they lead on the promise of cheaper money yet to come.

I thought the theory was money flow is a leading indicator of future price action. Now you are saying price action is a leading indicator of future money flow. Another oxymoron, conundrum, if you will. yes.gif

No, just a misunderstanding on your part...prices can only move in one direction or the other if underlying investment capital is there to support the move, otherwise, a reset failure occurs. In this context, yesterday's all time closing highs in the SML index were confirmed by the short term trend of both breadth and volume.

Also of note, ISEE data had it's lowest reading in history on Tuesday indicating that speculative put buying is at a frenzy pace.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#12 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:09 AM

And yes, what does the morning bring us but more of the same mindless, spineless junk. I am thinking about taking money out of the market and placing it in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's porch. If it was good enough for Carnak the Magnificent it is good enough for me.