approaching the horizon of events....the border of the black hole

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:59 PM

Hy breadth-bulls, what I' m seeing here is the spx going to test for the last time area 2200 and then.....bingooooo. The dax has reached my target area 10800 and possibly will re-test it before starting to fall and in the meanwhile everything is aligning with an end of month's important top, in my opinion the TOP marking the end of the bull market. Given that there are the elections, I would say we drop down to spx 2000 in september, we bounce to 2100 in oct early nov and then bye bye. This is the road map I think most probable. This is not based on breadth measures but simply comparing europe to the usa. To compare and reasoning on the comparisons' results to me is better than anything else. Anyone has got his own way..........and I have always found mine.   

This picture I have described needs obviously confirmation and I' m confident that an indicator I adopt on the spx. will soon provide it 

Edited by andr99, 25 August 2016 - 01:01 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:41 PM

thanks yes we need some doom and gloom suffering and misery in the markets. it will make us all happy again ha ha going straight up all the time is BORING ha ha

from your lips to the big fellas ears

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:57 AM

most probable scenario is that the last ST up leg starts soon in Milan following the spx move upwards to test 2200 or slightly higher...and then at month's end, game over for this long lasting bull market. But that depends on the signal the spx indicator I follow is going to give. I am confident it will give it. 

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 03:34 AM

Everyone looking for that one last leg up. It may be the one which never comes. Even bears in this thread are ST bullish. That's how the trap is laid.  That last wave 5 that many e-wavers are looking for.

Currently the 30-min trend is down. So the path of least resistance is down. If and when that changes, i will join that last wave up. Until then i am bearish.

P.S - You guys must be influenced by gameover's bilderberg updates yes.gif

Edited by NAV, 26 August 2016 - 03:41 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:09 AM

Everyone looking for that one last leg up. It may be the one which never comes. Even bears in this thread are ST bullish. That's how the trap is laid.  That last wave 5 that many e-wavers are looking for.

Currently the 30-min trend is down. So the path of least resistance is down. If and when that changes, i will join that last wave up. Until then i am bearish.

NAV you are one of the guys here whose posts I appreciate the most I can for the complete absence of bias towards one or the other part and because they come from an educated person who doesn' t like to post annoying replies to other posters' topics, like others do. That said the last leg up (which I don' t know if it's a fifth or what as I don' t have any consideration of Elliott's work) that i' m waiting for, is just an affair of three days. I think by the 31st of august we are done..........I' m not a trend-follower..........so that I enter before the move starts. To me the ST correction should be done and they' re reversing upwards for the last three days     

#6 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:14 AM

waiting for the last gasp up - the mistake I made last year in Aug. Well, I missed what chinese yuan was telling loud and clear. 

It could be different this year :)  - there are no obvious clouds on the horizong (yet), like JNK, same yuan etc. But still I am confident that shorts from current level have very good chances to cover somwhere in Sept quite profitably. Therefore holding my short from 2157 and not getting worried.

Will add on the way down. 

Just my 2 cents. I could be wrong of course..

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:38 AM

waiting for the last gasp up - the mistake I made last year in Aug. Well, I missed what chinese yuan was telling loud and clear. 

It could be different this year smile.png  - there are no obvious clouds on the horizong (yet), like JNK, same yuan etc. But still I am confident that shorts from current level have very good chances to cover somwhere in Sept quite profitably. Therefore holding my short from 2157 and not getting worried.

Will add on the way down. 

Just my 2 cents. I could be wrong of course..

hi alex.....well I don' t trade the USA as I said here many times in the past and also I don' t trade futures. What I trade is European liquid stocks on both sides long and short. Well, actually the ST trade I' m seeing is a long, but just for a small size trade given that the next important move should be downwards in my opinion, but from higher levels here in Europe and in Milan. I said the 31st of August but actually it could be a few days later. With regards to the spx, sincerely I don' t see much possible appreciation from these levels. We will see....      

#8 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:47 AM

funny - I was thinking the same about that leg up that everyone seems to be waiting for - andr - EWG looks like it has topped and is coming down - it may retrace or stay conjested here a little but it has 5% for sure or better than a good 10% down IMO.

best,
klh

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:09 AM

funny - I was thinking the same about that leg up that everyone seems to be waiting for - andr - EWG looks like it has topped and is coming down - it may retrace or stay conjested here a little but it has 5% for sure or better than a good 10% down IMO.

Hi Karen, you know....I trade Europe and Milan actually. ST I' m bullish, but probably I should say VST or very short term. If I look at DB for example....I see it at 13.5-13.6 before starting to trend down again. And so are most of the banks here in old Europe....close but not there. It's my opinion obviously and not a suggestion for a trade (to whoever reads). Definitely my opinion is ....close but not there yet.

Edited by andr99, 26 August 2016 - 08:10 AM.

#10 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:50 PM

so there it was our gasp. I think we are done..

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein