Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:52 PM

Cq3AUMVVUAAAgZf.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.co...UMVVUAAAgZf.jpg

#2 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:57 PM

My first foray into the TA world (beyond basic John Murphy etc) was with EW theory according to Prechter. The problem with the whole thing as I learned with time is just that, the method does not deal with time appropriately. And when I see wave counts with really short wave 2s and 4s, my eyes just glaze over. It's rubbish.
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:01 AM

russian is rubbish if you dont understand the language eh?   if ewave was rubbish i would not have won timer digest timer of the year 17 times

My first foray into the TA world (beyond basic John Murphy etc) was with EW theory according to Prechter. The problem with the whole thing as I learned with time is just that, the method does not deal with time appropriately. And when I see wave counts with really short wave 2s and 4s, my eyes just glaze over. It's rubbish.

#4 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:25 PM

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, SilentOne!!!

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:14 PM

russian is rubbish if you dont understand the language eh?   if ewave was rubbish i would not have won timer digest timer of the year 17 times

Good.....but pay attention because now we have the count you describe with that ''finally somebody gets the message ewave wise'' so that we can control it over the time..........

By the way I perfectly know who the count' s author is

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#6 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:21 PM

And da_chief gave the author credit in the tag line of the thread header. He wasn't stealing from anybody.

Edited by Iblayz, 30 August 2016 - 03:21 PM.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:41 PM

And da_chief gave the author credit in the tag line of the thread header. He wasn't stealing from anybody.

No one said he was stealing anything from anybody....what I said is that now we know the count he is basing his analysis on and we can see over the time how effective the fabulous Elliott's theory is.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard