134 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:49 AM

http://blogs.barrons...bear-territory/

august job reports have never been seasonally adjusted\

i have been buying this am .  it could be B up next or 3 ? it doesnt matter to me this is a buying opportunity for me

tomorrow may be very volatile. this is not investment advice. 

dharma

#22 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:13 AM

NUGT was just chopped in half from it's top.

Shorts getting squeezed early on.

Looked like a good time to dip my toe in.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 01 September 2016 - 10:14 AM.

#23 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

would have expected a gap and go if this move up s the real deal, but time wise and wave wise looks ok.

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

tomorrow is for all the marbles.  my guess the fed is all talk nothing happens in september. and gold follows through on the upside.  if so the question will be is it a B or an impulse.  was fairly aggressive this am.  

sentiment #s are the lowest they have been since the beginning of jan!  

dharma

#25 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:57 PM

More Gold Bears on Wall St. Post-Yellen @ 39%; Main St. Still Bullish @ 57%

Edited by Rogerdodger, 01 September 2016 - 01:59 PM.

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:29 AM

well another fed/bankster scam. 

august job reports have not been seasonally adjusted and are always below consensus . so if one did a little research the scam was brought to light

in addition the market was oversold.    notice though they could not hit gold like they used to . the miners are more leveraged and had run 200% so they were easier targets.  these scams will continue until loss of confidence in the cbs takes place.  

now i think this will be  a B wave, w/small chance it is an impulse.

i do see india back in the market.   which seasonally is the time of year for that to happen.   so gold/silver will have a bid.  the miners will remain much more volatile. i have shown charts which show the miners in a downtrend vs gold for the last 20 yrs .  was 16 the kickoff to the turn? way too early to tell .  if inflation starts to pick up , then i think it is .  i am positioning myself for such an eventuality the banksters want inflation . they will get it

kuroda talks monday. i expect he will announce  bigger qe and more negative rates, even though these policies have not worked and are destined for failure.  but the status quo thoughts got us into this mess and they are not going to get us out of this mess.

the next scam will be the call for below 1k , this call is not out of the ballpark but it is a low %age chance. but the purpose will be  to keep folks away, weak hands. i will be buying w/my eyes glued to the oscillators which are based on market action.  over sold and divergenging is not infallible , but it has a high rate of success in 80 the call was for 1k  those folks are still holding

dharma. 

Edited by dharma, 02 September 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:38 PM

hgnsi -2,17% yesterday , 1st time since january this indicator has been negative, we could run for a bit here

dharma

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:32 AM

the key is not if the market goes up or down but what is your plan of attack if it does so

now , we have the gurus in correction mode again, while the market blasts higher. 

for my work this price cycle ends @1341 and the next price cycle begins @1358.  so , the market finished this price cycle w/ease

now , the key is can we get a couple of closes above 1358 to capture the next higher price cycle if that occurs.  then there will be 

an assault on the highs, and my guess is we see new highs.   my buys from thursday are in the green  and the miners are running

i am still waiting for money velocity to turn up it has consistently and stubbornly remained in a down trend. 

so far the sector looks. good. 

dharma

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:22 AM

in 29 this week was a pivot w/the high coming sept 3 1929

dharma

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

if one looks at a weekly gold chart there is a big bull wedge . breaking out of this pattern would be a very bullish indication for higher prices. the metal is banging on the breakout point now.  the oscillators are turning up  from an oversold condition. 

the board has not been inspiring . i can and do talk w/gannman privately so no need to post.  my time is valuable to me. i try to use the time i am on the computer for research.   research is what helps to make money.   so far today is normal . we got to the end of the price cycle 1341 yesterday, now we need to see if we can break into the next price cycle 1358  , we need at least a couple of closes above that # to indicate we are going to assault the highs 

dharma