• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:26 PM

Cumulative A/D Volume holding remarkably well.

M

Which means?

Fib

It means that internally, the market isn't as weak as it was on Friday. It's hard to get too Beared-up in that context. And look, not long after I said that, the market bounced. I have no idea what the Cumulative A/D will look like at the close. It could deteriorate dramatically, or not.

If it doesn't, I'll continue to consider this a correction.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:36 PM

Barring a dramatic turnaround into close, NY summation gonna look like it just jumped off the cliff edge after today.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

Fib why dont you share your analysis instead of always seeming to demand others explain themselves.

best,
klh

#14 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:13 PM

Cumulative A/D Volume holding remarkably well.

M

Which means?

Fib

It means that internally, the market isn't as weak as it was on Friday. It's hard to get too Beared-up in that context. And look, not long after I said that, the market bounced. I have no idea what the Cumulative A/D will look like at the close. It could deteriorate dramatically, or not.

If it doesn't, I'll continue to consider this a correction.

Mark

Thank you for your reply...hopefully this will help others in understanding this area of analysis since I "have problems in this forum with half of the people posting here."

And, oh, and now I have been told that I "always seeming to demand others explain themselves." when all I did was ask a simple question.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#15 JamesE

JamesE

• Traders-Talk User
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:01 PM

Fib,I for one am grateful I am for what you pass on here! Please don't get discouraged and leave again. Thank you sir

#16 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:07 PM

and just what is that?

best,
klh

#17 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:46 PM

Advice isn't free, or trading signals, TA etc... If your looking for freebies. I suggest you subscribe to his work..
Their are many good technicians on this board and the little information they share and analyze is a given out of the abundance of there hearts.
The board is about iron sharpens iron.
The sharing of ideas. Not a slugfest or, to get mad at people because they don't want to share their inner most trading secrets.. Be grateful for what this board provides.

#18 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:25 AM

Bernie - If I understand what you said - I should be grateful for what Fib shares with his paying subscribers? I asked what he shared on the board that you think I should be grateful for - I certainly did not ask for trading signals although there are plenty on this board that share trading signals and TA -I just do not see that from Fib, instead I see a lot of his critiques of others and that is all.  

best,
klh

#19 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:26 AM

This call has lived its purpose...>6.5% in XIV...

I tend to ignore all other noise...but it does increase page views...flowers.gif

Edited by Harapa, 14 September 2016 - 09:28 AM.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#20 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:33 AM

Bernie - If I understand what you said - I should be grateful for what Fib shares with his paying subscribers? I asked what he shared on the board that you think I should be grateful for - I certainly did not ask for trading signals although there are plenty on this board that share trading signals and TA -I just do not see that from Fib, instead I see a lot of his critiques of others and that is all.  

"The eye sees only what the mind is ready to comprehend"

Fib

(thank you James and Bernie)

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions