"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:42 AM

You guys are bullish or bearish here ?

Leaning bearish, primarily due to GO indicator....flashing bright red last few dayspurebs.gif

But flat right now...see what happens in a few hours..

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 thoughtpwr

thoughtpwr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:48 AM

Bullish to the extent of pushing us up into the MOV resistance levels before pausing to retest the lows.

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:03 AM

I am mainly a price follower and make no claims about identifying a price move in advance. I will pounce on it once we breakout.

Can one technical analyst (Bilderberg contacts excluded ) on this board make a unambiguous call on whether last few days action was accumulation or distribution ? 

Edited by NAV, 21 September 2016 - 10:07 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:24 AM

Distribution,

The Fed may give a temp. pop but we are in roll over phase imho.  Mcos tells me all I need to know.  Looking lower into mid Oct. then attempt to rally before election.

But like many flat now until after the news this afternoon.

#6 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:22 PM

I don't follow accum/distr ... does it have to be either, might be neither i.e. more range.

FWIW My swing system has very high odds for a drop to (spx cash) 2110, or 2080-2090 before another run to the ATH ....but, post FED we 

cd run to  2160 area ..or even 2165-2175C in a spike up ....signal failure is an  hourly close above 2165 my system wd turn neutral from swing sell here.

IF we get the drop ...should take a couple days, then .i'm looking for a fast V back up. ..but a break of 2080 wd be very bearish i'm my system, and no targets

but i'd expect a waterfall flush down couple big down days.

Edited by Entropy2.0, 21 September 2016 - 12:23 PM.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#7 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:40 PM

You guys are bullish or bearish here ?

Yes, very bearish.

#8 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:50 PM

ALOT of bears so am expecting a SQUIRT up to 1247.50 RUT will heavy short there.

#9 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:56 PM

The Bond related NYSE issues are clearly showing accumulation.  Depending on how you use NYSE Breadth or McClellan indicators, maybe even ITBM from DP/Carl, then maybe you can see it.  Other than occasional extreme Quad expiration related adjustments (see the spx price action after the roll over date on June 9th and Sept 8th) sustaining down continues to be something to read about in the Market archives.

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:58 PM

in a few minutes. we'll see if the old adage "the first move is the real one" holds today., and we see the double reverse before heading down the sidelines...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy